Off Topic RIP Bookmark.cam

Shame camgirlfinders is not that good at finding new models, bookmark cam was so helpful for that.

Reactions: Slupor
1 Comment
S
Slupor commented
True, it can take some time and does not cover all models. In particular the lesser known and the ones with an erratic schedule. Also its recognition algorithm, facial recognition has not been flawless. Bookmark was not flawless either by the way, in linking models and recognizing similarities. Sometimes models stayed under the radar for a long time..

If you are in search of a model, you can of course also run a facial recognition program like Pimeyes. Mind you it is not free of charge. Sometimes it digs up personal social media, which is kind a cool.

Reactions: byeah
2 Comments
M
Menelaus commented
Pretty interesting site tbh. Gives you ten free searches, but youā€™ll have to find out the websites it pulls from by yourself unless you pay. Can use a VPN to refresh your search limit whenever

Last edited:
R
Rsdog commented
Shut up. Keep it quiet before they figure out. Smh.

I never heard of this before but I feel like I have missed out what once was a really useful thing

Reactions: nylongd
3 Comments
G
Gapeslover commented
honestly you missed alot xD, iy used to give us a screenshots of paast lives so you know if the girl worth tipping or not

A
atrueconnoisseur commented
It was a site that allowed us to watch multiple cam girls from different sites and provided screenshots so you had an idea of what the girl was worth.

R
Rsdog commented
It was even better before the last predecessor as you can download any video but you pay a small fee with bit coin. And, you had a great face search, AND the screen cap pics snapped more frequently AND all screen caps were all in one image.

I would pay a small crypto fee for this again.

Keep hoping for this to pop back up so I can stop relying in the 1 a day of Recurb... Can't justify the premium there for multiple vids a day.

Reactions: Rockdiddle
H
hruggu74 commented

A browser addon/extension is able to download the video once it has started playing.

V
Viper607 commented
It won't work! I used to download videos from this site too, just changing regions via VPN, but now that the domain has switched to ME, the video stream has become streaming, loads the first minute of the video, and then access is closed. The downloadhelper used to be able to catch a video and download it, but now even if you use streaming video downloads, due to the fact that the broadcast is interrupted, the video downloads by about 25-50%. If you know a proven way to download streaming videos, write to us about it.

Justin3279
Justin3279 commented
Use IDM, everything works.

V
Viper607 commented
Does anyone know what happened to Cam download . net ?? it used to have a decent collection of Str!pchat cam models with nitro links attached to them, but they are all gone but thumbnails are still there, if you google image search a model by name and add cam at the end of the name, you can see all the thumbnails but the webpages are all gone and it redirect to the main new index page of cam download . net
Would be nice to somehow find a way to access the nitro links of the models, they were over 250k records only from str!pchat..

1 Comment
R
Rsdog commented
A lot of things have been getting attacked by the main cam sites and by reddit users from anti cam piracy and their white knights expecting free pussy.

Camdownload

The archival sites i.e StripchatArchiver have all been hit

It's nearly impossible to find CAM4 recordings now.

2 Comments
S
Sithspawnlord commented
Stripflix is down too

G
g63amg commented
stripflix is back under the name recordjerk dot cam

Only place still up is camwhores.tv but the site navigation is garbage and glitchy, trying to sort by date is completely broken which sucks when you get a model with hundreds of videos

2 Comments
R
Rsdog commented
And worse, uploading is pretty slow.

S
Sithspawnlord commented
if they don't inactive your upload, my last set of videos don't work

Xooxle

Dec 17, 2023
Hi there :)

If there is still the need for having an index of all webcam performers Xooxle comes to help. I have made a fulltext index of over 1.7 million performers showing up on all major camsites. When I started that project I didn't even know there is bookmark.com :D ...

I poll every 5 minutes all of the sites to see if there is something new. This way the site knows pretty exactly when a model comes online and tracks them. To avoid any legal problems I dont cache or save any of their screen caps or images on the site. All content is what they offer public.

One can search for anything interesting, model names, any string like special wishes etc.

The site is still in development and any ideas and suggestions are much welcome.

Visit Xooxle try it and give me some feedback. what is good, what is not so good, what is missing.

Thanks for reading me this far

Xooxle :cool:

Reactions: Slupor
3 Comments
B
badhou3a commented
it's not working at least for now

S
Sithspawnlord commented
I like what your are doing here, but what made bookmark.cam so good was the screen caps, I could go there and see if the model was worth following or if she was just going to sit there and do nothing and I can move on. A better service if there is no caps on it would be the figure out aliases on other sites of a model , but that would be a major undertaking too

R
Rsdog commented
Thank you xooxle. Add face search. Even though it exists somewhere else.