Off Topic Girlfriend/wife goes crazy with male stripper

https://gofile.io/d/8Gy7cS
Intimate Party Hardcore full 1024x576

looks like there is only 4 episodes to Intimate Party Hardcore, if i am wrong i will update

2 Comments
B
BarneyX commented
thank you! sadly its really not goodā€¦

ukmoist1
ukmoist1 commented
I enjoyed them - obviously trying out the Dancing Bear thing, however.
What I would have liked, however, was the camera ladies and the compere lady to have done something more - a quick rub of the goodies, perhaps, or even just shown more - some nice upskirts, maybe ...

2 Comments
K
koarl86 commented
Any Chance hat there is more Content with the Girl in the black/red dress and red lipstick (left side at the start)? Anyway thanks for the link!

B
Becky11 commented
more pleas

K
kirii commented
i saw in PHC where she show her boobs, where girls get money at start of the party couldn't eith

N
nico3232 commented
Hello, do you have any information on her?

Capture-decran-2023-12-25-204124c03b2331b6f3eb97.md.png

X
XXL67 commented
N
n@ds commented
yes that's her....at the end when she realises it's on film forever lol

1 Comment
CoomCommander
CoomCommander commented
Has anybody compared the bang.com versions of parties to the website or dvd versions and figured out what was cut from the run time? It's great to have a clearer picture but I'm not sure if it's worth the switch in a collection if they've taken out some amateurs. I know the "extended" dvds have the "party softcore" segments at the start where they get party goers up on stage to play some games.

?
yeah those damn bi scenes when its a girl who has only done them makes it real difficult lol

zamkol
zamkol commented
?
zamkol
zamkol commented
4 Comments
cakeeater
cakeeater commented
Her name is Kristyna

S
Sammyjoe commented
That's obvious

S
Sammyjoe commented
I wanted some other information like her social account or something active one.

cakeeater
cakeeater commented
We know what you meant. But if you're too dumb to know the forum rules after being on here for 4 years, then you're going to get a dumb reply