Requests SandySun

Re-upload of the above video

Edit: website seems to be slow today, to save the video on the website right click it and press save video as - might take a second to pop up.

?
///////////////////////// commented
FYI sandy didnt have remove the vid i did. i needed to see something.

A
Atexx1192 commented
The website titsintops is similar to this one and it had a thread just like this one. It had a lot of videos of her showing her ass fully as well as voice and more. When nude photos of her leaked on that website, I am guessing she found out and reported it and the entire thread was deleted along with all the videos from years and years of content. This thread was created shortly after that thread was deleted. The only real thing she's improved upon since then is showing more of her boobs and even then all she did was put nipple pasties on in order to do so.

She doesn't do voice anymore which was a huge draw, her personality has done a complete 180 if you compare speaking with her years ago. It is obvious she has become very spiteful and vindictive towards men which is hilarious considering her line of work. She acts surprised and angry people don't want to pay 100 times for the same content rather than record it once and never have to pay again. She hasn't adapted very well to the current times and the fact people are still giving her money baffles me sometimes lol

RizNiz
RizNiz commented
J
joskapista commented
It's a bit sad at one point. But we can't do anything with that. We don't have to.

Aww that's cute they removed my comment explaining how she is a pathetic cam girl and half the people here are people paid by her to keep people funneling to her content. Way to make it known I am completely right by removing my comment lol

2 Comments
J
Juache commented
.... y .....se convirtiĆ³ en un lujo sin sentido, algo absurdo para todos. Gana mĆ”s ahora, tambiĆ©n pierde mucho mĆ”s

J
Juache commented
por cierto, me molesta. Si tu ("Sandy") haces lo que haces donde lo haces y como lo haces, eres una persona publica. PUEDO PUBLICAR, DUPLICAR TU CONTENIDO DICIENDO "MIRA LO QUE HACE ESTA". NO PODRAS ATACARME EN LOS JUZGADOS, tal vez, alguno de nosotros, creo de que si pueda atacarte, meterte en los juzgados por tu "trabajo" demostrado a lo largo del tiempo. Gracias

It's a little dark but better than nothing

R
redface22 commented
It works with GOMPLAYER

S
Sandysman commented
Can you re upload please? This doesn't work.

C
cicciolo commented
Are you having problems with the link or viewing the video? because the link works fine for me

C
cicciolo commented