Requests Britloveshorror

I’m officially in. I know this is a free forum but if anyone wants to donate hmu would appreciate it. Will continue to post here

N
new username commented
sadly the pictures dont work...

H
Heretobrowse58 commented
Still work fine probably an issue on your end

H
Heretobrowse58 commented
Just an update she has posted NOTHING since Friday except a selfie with her daughter. If anyone is thinking of buying definitely hold off have yet to see if she posts anything really worth it

B
booblover1232322 commented
thanks for the update you are doing gods work

looks like her friend has followed in her footsteps with a premium snap

Reactions: valhalla!
valhalla!
valhalla! commented
Maybe they will team up 🥵

B
that will probably be the next step on only fans if she is smart about it and wants to earn a fuck ton of money

N
new username commented
maybe she should have her own thread

valhalla!
valhalla! commented

I asked her about the price of her premium snap and the content she puts on there and if she would ever collaborate with brit

3 Comments
B
wasn't thinking about it in the first place saw she decide to copy brit so I wanted to know what kinda content she would have put on there

valhalla!
valhalla! commented
So probably not worth subbing too ?

B
I stand corrected. She did a weekly recap, two were the ones I posted earlier, one was the original tit pic from Twitter. I will try to get better quality pics but I’m trying to save without her noticing so I don’t get blocked. But this is actually pretty decent.

S
Simmjer commented

It’s women like this that always pick losers then cry about it later.

B
if shit hits the fan with him its her fault

H
Heretobrowse58 commented
Shes annoying sometimes. Posted this pic yesterday advertising for her Snapchat on Twitter, yet hasn’t posted a NEW pic on Snapchat since Thursday last week.
IMG_73930867fbbf5e85d05d.md.jpg

B
she will probably upload one photo every week or something like that

Didn’t mean to repost.
Won’t let me delete the post. My bad. Lol

Last edited:
2 Comments
randomguy9186
randomguy9186 commented
you can though. Hit delete next to edit. Thats what it should look like

Screenshot_435e4f05ee5061880.png

K
Kona661 commented
I used to have that option. But now I just have this.

IMG_51889a21799ae943d175.md.jpg

people were calling her out on Twitter then she posted these lol. Enjoy

4 Comments
T
TheCableMan2000 commented
Nice! I hate those face filters so much though

B
thanks bro

H
Heretobrowse58 commented
N
new username commented
might be a way to protect herself... but yeah... they look weird haha!

B
I know

randomguy9186
randomguy9186 commented
Zhong Xina
Zhong Xina commented
I mean money is relative. I know chicks who charge dudes $250 for month long accese

H
Heretobrowse58 commented
yeah some OF girls charge a monthly sub and then charge like 40$ for one video or pic. Still though I think it’s a bit much for just boobs so hopefully she posts more eventually

some more photos I found of her

4 Comments
N
new username commented
that cleavage WOW!! and sexy eyes too

B
T
Those face filters have a literal chokehold on her haha. All her photos have them. Its wild hahaha

B

J
jwalsh82 commented
Sorry for whoever paid. This feels like a massive hit and run, and when she comes back in a week/whenever asking for more I hope no one falls for it again. Doesn’t even post on twitter now and was so regular before.

H
Heretobrowse58 commented
yeah I bet she will. The prices she’s asking are insane and gets pissy at people when they get upset. Then stops posting cuz she’s getting backlash like welcome to sex work honey you wanted this.

H
Hgdytgh commented
She's gonna need a new puppy and head off to some comic conventions soon. So she will be back.

She could at least be honest this has nothing to do with her "divorce". If you want money, own up to it.

H
Hgdytgh commented

She should know with prices like hers, posting a couple of pics every other week doesn't cut it.

she’s literally just reposting old photos with a few new now

H
Heretobrowse58 commented
I think it’s partially her doing a recap like she did Before but yeah annoying af

B
H
Heretobrowse58 commented
I think she’s gonna be like megnutt who only every shows tits

B
yeah it sure looks like it hopefully she changes her mind and starts posting full nude body pics of herself but it seems unlikely right now

3 Comments
B
feels like we are kinda getting closer to that nude full body pic

T
Please anyone who is subbed to her nicely let her know that filters like on the second image almost make her pic unwatchable because it's extremely saturated. It blinds you. We don't care about wrinkles

H
Heretobrowse58 commented
god I wish she doesn’t even open messages. Her snap score has been sitting at like 45 since the first day lol