Requests TABI.lift oh jikatabi

Feb 15, 2022
Def not worth the sub.. basically insta style content.. even nipples are always covered with tape/pasties or arm etc ... her and jennkindaexists are both a waste

2 Comments
D
Deleted member 773654 commented
thx for nothing you pussy

ethanawrecks
ethanawrecks commented
you been here since 2022 & still an idiot

(taking some time to update but theres 40+ imgs/vids)
Updated with some PPV i found on other sites

9 Comments
jehap36423
jehap36423 commented
First of all, thank you for this goldmine.
You could also try updating her coomer. I understand that that is way easier and faster. Also handier to download

W
Wesker8822 commented
Beggars can't be choosers, but is it possible to merge these into a .zip?

badger15
badger15 commented
If only she gave up this teasing shit and went back to her old ways.

H
HonestHearts commented
Posting it here since I shouldn't make a whole post, but she's saying she's doing her first b/g video soon. I'm actually kinda hype

Trapsterpr3ster
Trapsterpr3ster commented
last I had her subscription, I updated the coomer. But believe me there's fecal matter on her profile. Most of her slightly better stuff come from private messages in the form of pay per view. Which again, is usually an absolute let down despite the hype.

jehap36423
jehap36423 commented
Yeah, content creators have realized that DMCA is utter shit, and the only way to actually save their content is to unlock posts via DMs. Most of the other stuff can be leaked easily,
Bet it would still be boring as hell. Same like 90% of content creators who brag about showing full nude and masturbation and what not, and its barely a wet shirt and maybe a bit of rubbing over panties.

J
jesus228salazar commented
Can someone please make it into a zip?

W
Wesker8822 commented
PhatPussyLover69
PhatPussyLover69 commented
Are you saying she's taking dumps or her content just sucks?

2 Comments
ethanawrecks
ethanawrecks commented
It should have been meeeee! 😞

C
Cujdjx commented
Where is it

Deleted member 6007162

Deleted Account
May 17, 2024

incellnumero3
incellnumero3 commented
yeah, she wrote a long note on twitter talking about that videos and some messed up shit like grooming

ihmotep888
ihmotep888 commented
hoes bending backwards to avoid taking responsibility for their actions, "grooming" LOL

D
Derickaderp commented

Wait, what? I thought that was just before she turned into a gymrat. I was wondering why she looked thinner.

Damn... Oh well, she looks supremely hotter now anyway.

incellnumero3
incellnumero3 commented
bro, she was a literal kid being raped and manipulated by an adult. I guess it's fair to say that she cannot be resposible for that.