Requests Xtracloudy

last night's live and new link:

pashoid
pashoid commented

it's not about you, it's about her, but I would appreciate it if you would highlight similar facts next time so that I don't have to download all this and look through it in false hope

C
chocolatetuna commented
O
Okadaroc1 commented
dont listen to this guy we all appreciate your efforts. She didnt show much nip in this one oh well doesnt matter still downloaded and watched, appreciate your dedication to posting as many lives as possible.

like shit man, chocolate, i wish you were a fan of all the other thots I like so I could count on someone taping their lives for the much more explicit content they show for free on them compared to the videos they send out. Like damn if only there was a ChocolateTuna who had the library of OF Lives of like Natalia Garibotto, I’d be beyond the moon, shes so fine and her lives are so hard to find. I appreciate how much you do for the niche followers of this low level thot, xtracloudy. It’s king shit you rock

pashoid
pashoid commented

doesnt matter still downloaded and watched
I guess I just value my time.
Notice that, unlike you, I didn't tell him what to do.

Also here's some reminder (aka bonus) from her live where she raised over 3k and gave just a nip slip and a lizard scream

C
chocolatetuna commented
really don't want this to get out of control.

you both have raised points and i do my best to record and provide.

i haven't made call outs to the lives because it's usually very late at night for me. i'm not going to document the live in real time because not everyone has the same interests.

when something "special" happens, i've documented it such as here: https://forums.socialmediagirls.com/threads/xtracloudy.43004/post-3174304

there's maybe another one coming tomorrow night. i'll see what i can do to support requests.

M
Metalrocker commented
Thefrustratedone
Thefrustratedone commented
you're so ungrateful. He's doing enough. What's wrong with you. Entitled and arrogant asking someone who is doing everyone a huge service out of goodwill.

pashoid
pashoid commented
S
saint_t commented
you sir are a god. thanks

O
oopsalot commented
She just posted in her story from her tub to go to Onlyfans

O
oopsalot commented
Live now on Onlyfans. Hope someone catches it who can record.

C
chocolatetuna commented

i am that someone. up later today.

Y
Ydoc1234 commented
C
chocolatetuna commented

updated with last night's live.

might be a slight nip slip in the red garment, and a half booty flash at the end.

4 Comments
Y
Yeleen commented
When exactly is the nip slip? Can you give a time stamp?

andrazz
andrazz commented
Looked like 30:25 - 30:30 she moved quickly. She read off the screen “you’re holding your boob, I’m holding my…” would’ve been a very quick slip

K
KayKayOne commented
What is truly baffling is she could dominate on OF....if she would only put in the effort

O
olmet commented
She could, but why bother if she can make 5 grand a month doing the occasional nip slip?