Requests Xtracloudy

Here's 30 or so minutes from the first half of the show. As mentioned above, don't expect a black dildo anal bead show. But it's her in her typical see thru-ish white T that she's trademarked.

Unfortunately I had the second half recorded that was a little better but my recorder malfunctioned at the end.

Last edited:
D
Deleted member 2021142 commented
🔥

C
chocolatetuna commented
she went live last night but way too late for me to catch it.

L
Lildom commented
don’t worry, it was nothing. super short and lagging. flashed thong a couple times like usual. slightly see thru top that she’s worn before

Last edited:
bobsampson
bobsampson commented
1116 downloads and 467 likes, so obviously this has been posted somewhere else.

I'm 100% fine with that, but I'm curious where else it's been posted. Someone send me a DM cause I'm always curious about what other sites have good content. And as a thanks I'll keep posting.

coming soon, amigos.

bobsampson
bobsampson commented
Wish I had a way to return the favor but I don't have much of her to share outside of what I already posted. I'll have to post some of my other chicks to make up for it lol

C
chocolatetuna commented

haha. the shower vid will be the one that got away.

J
Justadude23 commented
hour fourteen there is also a very nice "accident"

B
Benni commented
At like 1:05:30 she shows off quite a lot

B
Bonbonboi commented
the 03/01/24 link isn’t working anymore (on the forum’s end)

C
chocolatetuna commented

folder is the link. i listed the name of the file and the forum made it into a bogus link.

AM 032124 and AM 032124 - Shower

M
MMagusLarpus commented

Eh, there is a LOT of money in stringing people along and slowly showing more and more over time. Lots of people will eat up buying each new set in hopes of seeing more and more and more. Then the second they see it all they lose interest.

There is a reason some of these extremely beautiful/popular insta/OF models use this tactic.

S
stev0kl9 commented
reup? thanks in advance!

B
Bobbylmao commented

Didn’t see this in here. Clips from a live a little while back

1Unknown commented
yes thanks. I was wondering if other versions exist.

C
chocolatetuna commented

i've asked her to send the lives so i can get the root streams but she's a black hole

119nameht commented
If you send her like $1000 she might talk to you for a bit.

Stevebug69
Stevebug69 commented
last night's live and new link:

M
Metalrocker commented
Thefrustratedone
Thefrustratedone commented
you're so ungrateful. He's doing enough. What's wrong with you. Entitled and arrogant asking someone who is doing everyone a huge service out of goodwill.

pashoid
pashoid commented
S
saint_t commented
you sir are a god. thanks

last night's live is up. 3 parts. 001 and 002; same live just split into two (main pc had trouble loading the live so i started it on backup). 003 is the 2nd live she did where she set a $3500 goal that the group had like $1500 towards. and she bailed after no one could spot $2k in a matter of minutes.

4 Comments
I
insignia82 commented
It's amazing to me how the ratio always applies, the hotter they are, the more disappointing their content is lol

C
chocolatetuna commented
been adding TikTok Lives in a separate folder. will continue converting and adding them over the next few days

C
chocolatetuna commented
highly recommend the 230303 series as far as TikTok Lives go. not trying to oversell.

Last edited:
C
chocolatetuna commented
added last night's live. she was on for 5 minutes. realized that everyone was asleep and she gave no notice, so she left.

i also added nearly all the tiktok lives i have. should i make preview images?

uploaded her ig live from last night. webm format from the extension i used.

C
chocolatetuna commented

MasterReco. Recorder for Instagram Live

D
Durden17 commented
Is this the live you referenced a few days ago?

C
chocolatetuna commented

no, i'm behind on that one. the live i shared today didn't need any editing.

J
Justlooking21 commented
Boobs recap:

3 Comments
L
LilyAlice503 commented
Mods gonna remove it for the logo on "Blue-Top-Pool-2-J7LM3pxm.jpg" smh

D
Durden17 commented

... Not sure why you'd take files from a permanent link and transfer them to a temp, but here you go.

T
Tonightsthenight commented
I quit caring about her months ago. Thought I’d pop in and see if she’s changed any. Still a scamming prude I see milking simpfags for money