Requests Lilbabiidraco

New burner account on tiktok

Go leave a follow. She said she's gonna do a free spicy live on there when it reaches 1k followers.

Andthewhat
Andthewhat commented
I only caught a little then the live started trippin

T
ThebiggG commented
Much appreciated man (y)

S
SpicyPlot commented
Did anyone record the live on tiktok? It's banned now

W
wasi975 commented
erin-gilfoy-nude-onlyfans-leaked-erotic-480x270.webp

This woman is unhinged lol, she'll be vibing and someone says something like "change the song" and she proceeds to have the most unreal melt down and end the stream lmao its actually hilarious

J
juggernaut69a commented
re upload

S
sjames12121 commented
shes a mix between extreme exhibitionist and nearly bipolar. she always wants more viewers, on fambase even if they havent paid anything she just wants people in the live, and then if any of them even ask her to do anything she loses her mind and screams at people and bans them. i paid like $5 for enough coins for two lives and the entire thing is just her leaving her phone on her desk and talking for fucking 45 minutes before either actually doing stuff or getting mad and shutting it down anyway. its actually so fucking funny to watch her try to stay chill

T
ThebiggG commented

Fr dude, I'd rather buy the Dropbox she was selling to just get straight to the good stuff instead of waiting for her to actually do anything for a whole hour in one of her lives smh

P
Power9001 commented
Reason I stopped trying to keep up with lives. I remember when she got that pc of hers she was asking for help with it and I made a comment and she took it extremely out of context like I was being a dick with my comment. Didn't get banned but it took forever just to see anything, when before there would be something almost immediately.

is anyone still keeping track of her?
(best insta live she had in a wile)

1 Comment
T
ThebiggG commented
I haven't, I just think her activity has been low. Plus not a lot of great content from her outside of just dancing/twerking nude. If she sells tapes then maybe she'd gain some more traction.