L
lordsokoban commented
old

S
simpmann commented
Anything new?

U
uhujhuik commented
Her OF has lots of PPV content with her fingering her wet pussy. It expensive and I too poor to buy :PepeHands:

P
panter456 commented
these videos about 10 times already uploaded to here ......

3 Comments
P
Paulshark4 commented
Great! Any video?

Bubba Kat
Bubba Kat commented
thx!
such a fat pussy.
her doggy-style has to be amazing

L
Leakedseeker commented
WTF! She has pussy lips as thick as balls.

Everything I felt worth snagging when I spent a few months on the $75 tier of her patreon. Before I knew she had an OF. Mind you this was last year so don't expect anything of recent note that you might have heard about.

(30 4k videos)

And to keep it on the same post instead of waiting..... The following are screen recordings done on my phone so there will be some start stops at the begining and end of each file due to needing to get the app running and stopping it. The quality is pretty good IMO.

OF shower scene (yeah that OF)

Also an OF scene that you have all been waiting for and asking about... I've got what you need. 😎

I do kinda wonder how the folder had almost 1k views before it was even finished uploading. I will assume accounts "stalk" public folders. Which are listed when they are created.

4 Comments
B
BlueRay1000 commented
Both of those were great. Thanks

T
theinspiredlion67 commented
hero

T
TheChairman commented
Thank you so much! Btw are her videos DRM protected?

Larryscurlymoe
Larryscurlymoe commented
For OF yes they have that BS DRM. For Patreon I Could use the one website just fine.

12 Comments
Larryscurlymoe
Larryscurlymoe commented
For sure. I had debated trimming the start stops off the screen records but decided they weren't too bad that the start and by the end you are either done or restarting.

hhound
hhound commented
I hope she is not neccesary start with the insertions or harcore stuff, but she could do a seduction chit chat while she touches her meaty kitty and caressing her tits. For me that would be the GOAT, and thanks Sir, again.

Larryscurlymoe
Larryscurlymoe commented
Yeah I don't see her doing toy stuff any time soon. The reason that video doesn't have sound is because she did it that way. I had asked and she said it wasn't something she was comfortable with. I basically told her I was cool with it and that while curious... It was probably for the best. I doubt we could handle seeing her body and hearing her voice.

The only video that I know of that says it has sound is one where she plays with her wet pussy and wanted the viewer to hear just how wet. But it's like under a minute for $111... One day I will have that kinda money to toss away. One day.

hhound
hhound commented
Well anything is possible at the end, I mean in that kind of flashes and close ups while her boyfriend recorded her, well who knows.

V
vkrm.86 commented
why there is no videos uploading ?

Larryscurlymoe
Larryscurlymoe commented
What do you mean? No one has posted anything since I did. Videos can't be uploaded if no one posts them.

FutureLegend_22
FutureLegend_22 commented
Lol it is truly hilarious how many people simply do not understand how this site works lol 😂.

Larryscurlymoe
Larryscurlymoe commented
At first I thought maybe it was a language thing. Like "uploading" wasn't the right word. So I figured maybe my folders finally got banned since she had (sadly) IP ban me on OF/Patreon because of my shares. But they were still in fact up. 🤷🏼‍♂️

S
simpmann commented
She banned you? How did she find out it was you sharing?

Larryscurlymoe
Larryscurlymoe commented
I assume she is one of the creators that pays the websites to scour the internet looking for her name/content and they report it back to her. I have seen them advertised on other creators pages. Didn't think she used them.

Went from having access to both places to no longer allowed to view either and no access to messages. Happened over night and never even got a message from her at either place so I assume it is all automated so she doesn't have to get involved.

Or someone narc'd.

Either way I have secondary accounts made. Just waiting to go through with this move and I will have the funds to invest in a VPN and be able to hop back in fresh. I am annoyed I lost access to a half a years worth of OF PPV messages I had planned to buy. 🤷🏼‍♂️ Oh well.

S
simpmann commented
Well, make sure any future accounts don't use the same name that you subscribe to her OF.

Bobas500

Apr 11, 2024
This girl is greedy as fuck bro... I mean cmon. 100$ to see her stupid boobs is too much

A
Ashleytoo commented
i'd pay $100 to see your boobs

D
DarkMatter69 commented
. You should do it and post it here then

B
Bobas500 commented
Shut the fuck up you dirty simp

R
raulnet commented
he's not a simp, you're an incel though

i am sharing all the pics i have. there might be a duplicate pics

G
georgina commented
sure she was a woman all the time?

FutureLegend_22
Funny thing happens when one begins actually hooking up with women, one will begin to see how not all 😸 lookalike, and this lady is a real woman without a doubt.

Estnlos
Estnlos commented
Without a doubt, but with weird fat pussy, that probably looks bigger, than someone's cock :PepeLaugh:

FutureLegend_22
Lol I mean I guess lol, to me it just looks like a nice phat 😸.

all the patreon vidoes i have so far

S
simpmann commented
Is it just me, or is like 95% of stuff clothed and she's not doing much?

B
Bobas500 commented
This bitch is crazy bro... charging like $150 for nipples and stupid yoga?? That shit is wild dude.

ᛒᚨᛚᛞᚢᚱ commented
Someone must be buying it. The thing is, she's really hot but she's not amazing. She's an 8/10 on a good day. If I was particularly flush, I would pay maybe $40-50 for full nude videos of a 9/10 that I REALLY wanted and even then i would begrudge it. Why anyone would pay $150 for her tits + yoga stuff is insane to me.

N
neuman88 commented
Thanks for this.
Hope she does a little hardore.