L
lordsokoban commented
old

S
simpmann commented
Anything new?

U
uhujhuik commented
Her OF has lots of PPV content with her fingering her wet pussy. It expensive and I too poor to buy :PepeHands:

P
panter456 commented
these videos about 10 times already uploaded to here ......

2 Comments
P
Paulshark4 commented
Great! Any video?

Bubba Kat
Bubba Kat commented
thx!
such a fat pussy.
her doggy-style has to be amazing

Everything I felt worth snagging when I spent a few months on the $75 tier of her patreon. Before I knew she had an OF. Mind you this was last year so don't expect anything of recent note that you might have heard about.

(30 4k videos)

And to keep it on the same post instead of waiting..... The following are screen recordings done on my phone so there will be some start stops at the begining and end of each file due to needing to get the app running and stopping it. The quality is pretty good IMO.

OF shower scene (yeah that OF)

Also an OF scene that you have all been waiting for and asking about... I've got what you need. 😎

I do kinda wonder how the folder had almost 1k views before it was even finished uploading. I will assume accounts "stalk" public folders. Which are listed when they are created.

Comment
3 Comments
S
Shkyrob commented
For sure. I had debated trimming the start stops off the screen records but decided they weren't too bad that the start and by the end you are either done or restarting.

hhound
hhound commented
I hope she is not neccesary start with the insertions or harcore stuff, but she could do a seduction chit chat while she touches her meaty kitty and caressing her tits. For me that would be the GOAT, and thanks Sir, again.

S
Shkyrob commented
Yeah I don't see her doing toy stuff any time soon. The reason that video doesn't have sound is because she did it that way. I had asked and she said it wasn't something she was comfortable with. I basically told her I was cool with it and that while curious... It was probably for the best. I doubt we could handle seeing her body and hearing her voice.

The only video that I know of that says it has sound is one where she plays with her wet pussy and wanted the viewer to hear just how wet. But it's like under a minute for $111... One day I will have that kinda money to toss away. One day.