Off Topic partyhardcore/dancingbear

3 Comments
F
frigukucri commented
managed to find a couple sources with all 7 parts... but they're all terrible file hosts (fboom and k2s). If there are links with turbobit or rapidgator... I can get 'em. Just haven't seen any yet.

T
thorwald commented
?
they are available. honestly im just out of storage and have been to lazy to buy a new hard drive.

1 Comment
P
ptna commented
Nice... The first three all have Nessa Devil in them, but for me the most interesting one is the first one, EuroFuck Competition, which has Ashley Stillar on a couch asking to be choked while getting nailed (around the 2:03 mark).

4 Comments
S
sunmins commented
Name girl?

I
Ililyonmon commented
Im interested toošŸ˜

S
siryang443 commented
Party Hardcore Gone Crazy Vol 13

RedMax2018

May 2, 2024
Guys, who has this party of Party Hardcore 73 part 5? I`ve seen it in the past but can`t find it even in full episode

R
RedMax2018 commented
I`d read that time has changed and girls don`t think that would be good to suck some strippers and they don`t want to be caught on camera doing it, not to mantion that creators got worse at doint content for us

H
HairyGentile commented
Oh dude, in the original party hardcores and dsos (talking 2004) at least 80 or 90% of the girls would get butt ass naked. That shit was great, a shame it is very unlikely we'll see something like that again on the Internet. Modern PH/DSO is fine enough, I suppose

J
jgjgjgtret commented

simple and rational answer would be :
-the content is marketed toward the CFNM genre community

smple as that

?
i would say there is more to it then that. i think people forget internet/social was what it is now. girls didnt think about the possibility of the world seeing the video. i think an amature back then was more likely to show her tits on cam thinking it will be recorded but not so easily found with a quick search

3 Comments
L
llary commented
IDs are almost impossible to find. Your best bet is checking the freeones thread

F
frigukucri commented
she's one that they looked for a long time on freeones. just a one-off.

S
Sybarite71 commented
Nice! Lovely to see Alexis Crystal making an appearance šŸ‘

2 Comments
D
DressPlay123 commented
phgc 18

K
kendel66 commented
where can I find this project?

A few vids I could find featuring the big chested amateur from PHGC 36. I read there were some compilation vids made using the mulitple cams, but most seem to have been taken down (titled 'Holy Grail Event'). Hoping others either have copies of the vids missing or can link the multicams from the episode... Thanks.

4 Comments
A
Asillydude commented
F
Freddibnah101 commented
Nice. I don't suppose there is anything more of the tall blonde friend with the glasses is there?

A
Asillydude commented

I don't know. I've not noticed her in other parties.

F
Freddibnah101 commented
indexxx . com/m/pavla-12

Bit of a request. Looking for more of the girl named Pavla from the link above. Its mentioned she's NN in PHGC 75, though I found her topless in the 'special edition' 2nd girl in linked vid. I know she appears in other episodes (i think briefly in 8) but I can't find any of her getting nude.
I think I recognized her in the following DancingBear ep though, at 21:30 & 30:30. Is it the same girl? Anybody recognize her from anything else or have more?
(also, the girl at 1:06:00 in DB seems to be a favorite but i've never seen her id'ed for more. Any info on her would also be appreciated)

1 Comment
L
llary commented
chances a czech model is in a dancing bear video is low. Also this is not a model ID forum, try freeones, if they haven't found out who a girl from PHGC is by now chances are you will never know.

D
DressPlay123 commented
Looks like it's PHGC 27. Was hoping it would be another older one TBH

?
///////////////////////// commented
27 does have the cute blonde that did some bj's but looks like the fucking was only in the background

H
HairyGentile commented

It hops between an old episode then a GC episode, though they occasionally throw in a brand new party in that cycle. Looks like it won't happen this time, sadly

G
Getdown commented
someone can reup vol 6 multicam?