Off Topic partyhardcore/dancingbear

Nov 15, 2021
3 Comments
F
frigukucri commented
managed to find a couple sources with all 7 parts... but they're all terrible file hosts (fboom and k2s). If there are links with turbobit or rapidgator... I can get 'em. Just haven't seen any yet.

T
thorwald commented
?
they are available. honestly im just out of storage and have been to lazy to buy a new hard drive.

1 Comment
P
ptna commented
Nice... The first three all have Nessa Devil in them, but for me the most interesting one is the first one, EuroFuck Competition, which has Ashley Stillar on a couch asking to be choked while getting nailed (around the 2:03 mark).

RedMax2018

May 2, 2024
Guys, who has this party of Party Hardcore 73 part 5? I`ve seen it in the past but can`t find it even in full episode

R
RedMax2018 commented
I`d read that time has changed and girls don`t think that would be good to suck some strippers and they don`t want to be caught on camera doing it, not to mantion that creators got worse at doint content for us

H
HairyGentile commented
Oh dude, in the original party hardcores and dsos (talking 2004) at least 80 or 90% of the girls would get butt ass naked. That shit was great, a shame it is very unlikely we'll see something like that again on the Internet. Modern PH/DSO is fine enough, I suppose

J
jgjgjgtret commented

simple and rational answer would be :
-the content is marketed toward the CFNM genre community

smple as that

?
i would say there is more to it then that. i think people forget internet/social was what it is now. girls didnt think about the possibility of the world seeing the video. i think an amature back then was more likely to show her tits on cam thinking it will be recorded but not so easily found with a quick search