Requests Adorablair/Bestofblairrr

D
Devin121212 commented
OF is like the same template as a ton of others so idk

E
elscorcho777 commented
I would lean toward agency as well. So far itā€™s been the same ā€œI want to get to know you betterā€ type of messages.

D
Devin121212 commented
Multiple image header and the bio is like copy and paste šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø

P
Poorpoor commented
100% same agency as Lexaworld1. Careful on OF I was banned from her CB room before I even went on her CB page šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

D
Denemeci5 commented
bgsworld
bgsworld commented
search lilynstitch on CB she is a clone of blaire

D
Devin121212 commented
Same agency

J
JohnnyBagofDonuts commented
its tough to see that all these girls are taking money from idiots who think they will get naked. really is a shame.

Is she done already?

• Dislike
Reactions: sharktank3r
4 Comments
J
jonbonjovi00 commented
Nothing on CB for 6 days or OF for 3.

P
Poorpoor commented
A
aggroking69 commented
she changed her name on OF too, I think she got dropped by the agency, or she dropped them

F
Fapst3r commented
she's online right now

her news of ;-)

Reactions: bcdefgwagon
D
Devin121212 commented
Someone gotta have the goods

R
ryerye__ commented
How much was the full?

P
Poorpoor commented
she donā€™t do no full nudity, sheā€™s doesnā€™t even show nipples in a wet tshirt

J
JohnnyBagofDonuts commented
she doesn't run her OF, she supplies the material to the dude who messages everyone. havent you all learned. she probably doesnt even have the password to her account

Feeling generous

W
Winhaha111 commented
I wish I could right now but not at the computer to get it uploaded šŸ˜” I will do it later.

L
lildoza commented
thatā€™s totally fine mate, ur legend if u do later!šŸ˜Ž

W
Winhaha111 commented

I've posted just waiting for approval šŸ˜

L
lildoza commented

Found on another forum :love:

Comment

There's a pic or 2 the previous poster missed that I added to the "other" forum, but I was having trouble uploading here. Feel free to do your thing. The lighting sucks...but it is what it is.

L
lildoza commented
Say u should go ahead and drops it videos psmith, help all the brothers outšŸ™ŒšŸ¼

P
psmith0215 commented
M
Martielikesmusic commented
yeah, it wasn't that. 55 or 65, I think. But maybe you jumped a rung,.So it's all relative, and kinda silly for what it was. I was just trying to share some content for the boys. I think most of us know the gimmick now, I was good with it for her. She is banging, content wasn't quite though

M
Missourimade77 commented
What is this other forum?