Requests alpha_luke

gioalem7

Jan 14, 2024
Does anyone have vids of the ticket shows with this girl Belle. I only managed to catch part of

the first one

4 Comments
J
Johnnyboy343434 commented
Did you record the part?

J
jollycup commented
B
Bamadogrocket commented

Why does part one not play?

joeytaylor466

Leaker
Contributor
Sep 16, 2022
Not sure if it posted here or not the girl name is Riley! She is knows as alana fitness now!
Does anyone know if she still does OF or not?

H
howbeit commented
G
guyguyks commented

lets make a thread and ill share what i have from her OF

New Asian girl, Kiana

Source from the other forum! Download and backup if possible!

4 Comments
P
Philst commented
thanks! Whats the other forum?

M
maverick872 commented
Thank you!!

L
LainRain 11 commented
thx for sharing

3k 6 6k j55j5j commented
I wonder if someone is recording this private show

Aug 18, 2022
Both ticket shows with Miley from yesterday

shower.

full.

A
Albakeeee commented
BangerPowBoom I appreciate that. This that show was a beast to record. I do this all on a 64g iPad Air and had to compress sections while still recording because I kept running out of space. I had to delete 20gs of videos mid show just to make sure I didn’t lose anything

T
token0m commented
iPad 😮? Dude, you need a proper workstation to save you from this hardship.

H
HornyMike2169 commented
Any back-ups on GoFile? Or other hoster?

V
visprasu commented
Her Links:

Aug 18, 2022
Here’s another new girl Kennedy from last week. Teaser ticket show, private spy clips and final ticket show added into one

L
llary commented
were you the one who posted useless links the other day? If they weren’t unreadable maybe the post wouldn't have gotten deleted

SexySigvald
SexySigvald commented
It was figured out what file host they were on, but what made them useless what not giving any hints of what they were. I checked them and pretty much everything in there has been posted in this thread.

A
Albakeeee commented
Weird that after barely contributing for 3 years, dude takes the time to repost an others’ stuff and post garbage links all in a week. Maybe he trying to earn some fake internet points.

T
t112 commented
fire

Anybody have the vid with taviathevix aka baby_tav? They did a stream and short fuck in private!!

2 Comments
G
guyguyks commented
he sent out a message with "VIP tiers" for his $25/month paid onlyfans, basically hes wanting $100 tip for more content or tier 2 of $200 tip for content with Tavia.

D
dyngus commented
I want that.