S
selenabl commented
Briadominick on cb and her of is nymphogf ig

C
c397 commented
i'm interested too

C
coop022 commented
Does someone have the vid with Mj and Bria at the pool?

so he didnt fuk Tavia? as there is an image showing penetration.. but in the show his cock never goes in her.. .scamming or what?

L
lovetoshare commented
Iv watched through the whole video, and it would appear the video ends before they do this. so there must have been a private show done after where she did fuk him, even if for 2 minutes, but its obviuosly not going to be released

SexySigvald
SexySigvald commented
He used to be a really good value for the quality of content, and then he came back after a big of a hiatus and its now all PPV stuff and no posts. I subbed to his OF during a discount, and because he didn't update in a month, i forgot i had it subbed so i paid for a full price month, in which, as i said, he didn't post anything.

K
konteyoru466 commented
Kinda True! I get the feeling he tryna show off now that he can get any girls on the show he wants xd

S
shwancejohsnon commented
Here has VIP now and the Tavia videos are included, but it is like 200$. Any one know if this is worth it and if there is hardcore?

The video with Riley!
2 videos are private Hope someone gets it! I still think Riley was the hottest girl who shoot with luke

D
Djemrifusn commented
I have three videos on his site that I don't feel like grabbing, uploading. Is there anyone who would do that? I can DM acc info

Billy Batts
Billy Batts commented
Anyone happen to grab the ticket show he did with sageybaby333?

K
konteyoru466 commented
You got 3 luke videos right? I can upload it If you want

K
konteyoru466 commented
Not Mine with Piper Patterson similar to Tavia

dman79
dman79 commented
I’m still hoping to see sageybaby333 ticket show.

R
rogue123 commented
whos tavia? any links?

S
shwancejohsnon commented
The piper ones have some just the tip stuff, there is also a squirt vid, but no hardcore.

Few vids with Riley and lolahartvip and Thanks to Djemrifusn for the Riley clips!
Still 1 or 2 videos aren't here sadly. Hope someone gets it

T
TrevorDunn commented
K
konteyoru466 commented
Nope I can still see it maybe new accounts can't visit the thread you need certain amount of likes in your profile to access some threads

Joy is sooo hot! anyone have info or more of her??

4 Comments
K
konteyoru466 commented
Did something happen to his page just checked simpcity someone said it was a good run while it lasted lol!

C
croissantmaster commented
It used to be no-PPV, but it seems an agency took over so his page has lost all value to it.

K
konteyoru466 commented
many news are coming I heard some agency issues and some other issues with luke lmao! Anyway do you know the sage girl OF ?

D
Dro_._Mee3 commented
no info or content on Joy??

Safe Facial! Credit to the owner
Apparently Sage blocked luke and doesn't wanna do any collabs with anyone in future lol! This guy getting some heat in last few months god knows what is he doing behind the scenes

4 Comments
V
visprasu commented
She has her own page?

H
howbeit commented
Maybe not paying. promise pay, sex, no pay. That's fraud.
[poster then downloads above vid]

Luke and Shay cum ticket show

S
Smoke4ever commented
shaybri on of

C
Cjdaboom23 commented
Can we get a shaybri page going I can post what i have on it

M
Mathanpom commented