Request Alyssa Kulani

• Welcome to the Social Media Girls Forum! If you had an account on Sexy Youtubers Forum your old login details will work here
Welcome to the Social Media Girls Forum!
Feel free to sign up and join the discussion. It's free and takes 10 seconds!

boldsteak12

Jul 6, 2020
You must be registered for see images attach

I know all the thots utilize filters, but doesn't this Insta pic from her seem a bit off, especially her hand holding the phone ? like she used a template or something...but I'm sure that app maker is happy with the promotional boobage, lol
she doesn't deny that she edits the shit out of her photos. shes said the only thing she is proud of is not editing her body, which is pretty obviously left alone in this photo. i think she edits her face on whether she wants to look like an IG thot, or if she wants to look more like herself. this photo looks pretty close to how she looks on stream, but some of her photos look way way off and it is pretty obvious she facetuned pretty hard.

i think in the photo it is the angle that makes it look so weird. her phone is below chest level and to the left of her. go try to take a photo at the same angle with mild lighting above you and a o ring light infront of you, and any pose you do is going to look weirdly promotional lol. they do this to be able to set the primary focus on the item they are promoting without taking much attention away from their body/face because they know that is what we are here for. IG thottery is full of trickery. shit ask her next time she streams about this photo and i'm sure she'll be pretty brutally honest about how much she hates it lol. i asked her in our private messages (yes i have a direct line of contact with her and i'm not at liberty to say how i got it) how much she got paid for this pic with 2 ig stories and i was very very surprised at how much she made. i'd be just as lazy as her if i had a free money button like she does.

Write a comment…
Comment
Write a comment…

BigLegEmma

Leaker
Contributor
Apr 25, 2019
she doesn't deny that she edits the shit out of her photos. shes said the only thing she is proud of is not editing her body, which is pretty obviously left alone in this photo. i think she edits her face on whether she wants to look like an IG thot, or if she wants to look more like herself. this photo looks pretty close to how she looks on stream, but some of her photos look way way off and it is pretty obvious she facetuned pretty hard.

i think in the photo it is the angle that makes it look so weird. her phone is below chest level and to the left of her. go try to take a photo at the same angle with mild lighting above you and a o ring light infront of you, and any pose you do is going to look weirdly promotional lol. they do this to be able to set the primary focus on the item they are promoting without taking much attention away from their body/face because they know that is what we are here for. IG thottery is full of trickery. shit ask her next time she streams about this photo and i'm sure she'll be pretty brutally honest about how much she hates it lol. i asked her in our private messages (yes i have a direct line of contact with her and i'm not at liberty to say how i got it) how much she got paid for this pic with 2 ig stories and i was very very surprised at how much she made. i'd be just as lazy as her if i had a free money button like she does.
brevity is the soul of wit, so to summarize your PhD dissertation, you kinda sorta like her. :ROFLMAO:

Write a comment…
Comment
Write a comment…

boldsteak12

Jul 6, 2020
Reactions: BigLegEmma
Write a comment…
Comment
Write a comment…

Matheusz

Feb 1, 2020

Have you asked her about OF??

• Clown
Reactions: boldsteak12
Write a comment…
Comment
Write a comment…

jumpingjenga99

Leaker
Contributor
Sep 9, 2019
Reactions: boldsteak12
Write a comment…
Comment
Write a comment…

BigLegEmma

Leaker
Contributor
Apr 25, 2019
her Youtube vids are so uninspired, at least with Tanner, they could exploit the (phony) cutesy couple dynamic, now it is just vid ideas she has recycled several times before... meh

Write a comment…
Comment
Write a comment…

BigLegEmma

Leaker
Contributor
Apr 25, 2019
apparently she has a new YT video posted with some "news" ... is this the fabled OnlyFans announcement ?

Write a comment…
Comment
Write a comment…

Tmp9xd

Jan 21, 2020
apparently she has a new YT video posted with some "news" ... is this the fabled OnlyFans announcement ?
Kinda, she said she is going to Upload new lingerie

Write a comment…
Comment
Write a comment…

Tmp9xd

Jan 21, 2020
Reactions: BigLegEmma
Write a comment…
Comment
Write a comment…

BigLegEmma

Leaker
Contributor
Apr 25, 2019
Videos on a "different platform"
sooo... you're saying she did a whole video being dodgy and coy about "whatever", but it looks to be 99% sure it is OnlyFans. with lingerie pics. probably recycled from Instagram and Snapchat. welp, ok then, thanks for the update. (y)

Write a comment…
Comment
Write a comment…

Glitch[Mob]

Jul 30, 2019
Nothing posted

But she’s been active on there the last few days. Probably figure it out layout/profile pics and rewards and probably setting up the $100 VIP club for “the good stuff” that most of these IG thots now do.

I would imagine it’s coming very soon

Write a comment…
Comment
Write a comment…

BigLegEmma

Leaker
Contributor
Apr 25, 2019
Nothing posted

But she’s been active on there the last few days. Probably figure it out layout/profile pics and rewards and probably setting up the $100 VIP club for “the good stuff” that most of these IG thots now do.

I would imagine it’s coming very soon
agreed, I'm just...slightly surprised...she did such in such a low-key manner, and from what I recall, her YT fanbase is mostly worshipping girls and some simps, so not sure how much of that audience will transfer to her OF... unless it is going to be mostly "look, I got another new puppy...while I torment Tanner..." type stuff :ROFLMAO:

Write a comment…
Comment
Write a comment…

Glitch[Mob]

Jul 30, 2019
agreed, I'm just...slightly surprised...she did such in such a low-key manner, and from what I recall, her YT fanbase is mostly worshipping girls and some simps, so not sure how much of that audience will transfer to her OF... unless it is going to be mostly "look, I got another new puppy...while I torment Tanner..." type stuff :ROFLMAO:
Her Twitch fan base is almost entirely Male simps that beg her for an OF. I’m not sure what her average numbers are in terms of viewers but from the last few streams I’ve caught, she’s hit 500-700 a few times. Multiply that by $20-25 OF price and that’s a good starting point for her to want to try it.

I also wouldn’t underestimate the collabs she’s done with Ricegum and Nelk. Those put a ton of new eyes on her as well. She’s very close with Nelk/OF thot Celina Smith and I’m sure would collab with on OF content.

She’s certainly big enough to get one going. Word will spread quickly.

Last edited:
Write a comment…
Comment
Write a comment…

BigLegEmma

Leaker
Contributor
Apr 25, 2019
Her Twitch fan base is almost entirely Male simps that beg her for an OF. I’m not sure what her average numbers are in terms of viewers but from the last few streams I’ve caught, she’s hit 500-700 a few times. Multiply that by $20-25 OF price and that’s a good starting point for her to want to try it.

I also would underestimate the collabs she’s done with Ricegum and Nell. Those out a ton of new eyes on her as well. She’s very close with Nell/OF thot Celina Smith and I’m sure would collab with on OF content.

She’s certainly big enough to get one going. Word will spread quickly.
thank you for the clarifications. :) (y) I have no clue, tho, who those names were you mentioned, lol, but I had completely forgotten about her Twitch, and if you're saying it pulls simpy numbers like that, then you're right, she has apparently cobbled together some positive momentum. peace.

Write a comment…
Comment
Write a comment…

Glitch[Mob]

Jul 30, 2019
I typed way to fast and didn’t proofread. My apologies. I mean NELK and RiceGum

Massive massive Youtubers with massive fan bases that now know who Alyssa is because she has been featured on their content.

Celina Smith
Is one of the NELK boys’ girlfriends and has a massive OF/IG base and is great friends with Alyssa as well. They both modeled for NELK’s merch together.

Write a comment…
Comment
Write a comment…