Request Alyssa Kulani

• Welcome to the Social Media Girls Forum! If you had an account on Sexy Youtubers Forum your old login details will work here
Welcome to the Social Media Girls Forum!
Feel free to sign up and join the discussion. It's free and takes 10 seconds!

boldsteak12

Jul 6, 2020
I concur with your skepticism, and while she is far from mega popular, she definitely has a fan base, and every fan base as the diehards who seem to know every minute detail of these thots; point being, someone would have cast some validity on this pic by now, but, can't dismiss quite yet, maybe we should send a msg to Tanner and ask him :ROFLMAO:
i'm 90% certain it is her. i spent a solid hour last night swapping between different pics of hers matching up body features. the ribcage and abdominal area match, collarbones are very distinct and seem to be the same distance from the top of her implant as they are in all other pictures. the underbreast scarring seems to match, with one being slightly more prominant than the other. the nipples are definitely hers and its pretty clear if you've caught her older nipslips before she got implants. i could go on and on with why i think this photo is her. i may be wrong, but i feel fairly confident. i'm going to continue going through her mother, father, and friends photos to see if i can match the carpet, but until then i can only say this is her based on personal experience (too many hours jerking off to her body).

Write a comment…
Comment
Write a comment…

ZIONLION

Content = Post, Comment = Bullshit
Leaker
Contributor
May 19, 2019
I concur, there is a lot *consistent with* it being her. But I think it would be weird for her to lay out naked and touch herself in a room that had never featured in any YouTube video or Instagram post or anything. I respect your commitment to it and will look forward to more evidence.

If it *is* her, she’s even hotter than I gave her credit for.

Write a comment…
Comment
Write a comment…

Random

Apr 16, 2019
I also managed to save the pic when it was on reddit but did not save what the guys username was. All I know is that the account was like 300 something days old I think and that was the only post on it. Maybe if someone has it they could message him, if it is her maybe he has more.

Write a comment…
Comment
Write a comment…

BigLegEmma

Leaker
Contributor
Apr 25, 2019
i'm 90% certain it is her. i spent a solid hour last night swapping between different pics of hers matching up body features. the ribcage and abdominal area match, collarbones are very distinct and seem to be the same distance from the top of her implant as they are in all other pictures. the underbreast scarring seems to match, with one being slightly more prominant than the other. the nipples are definitely hers and its pretty clear if you've caught her older nipslips before she got implants. i could go on and on with why i think this photo is her. i may be wrong, but i feel fairly confident. i'm going to continue going through her mother, father, and friends photos to see if i can match the carpet, but until then i can only say this is her based on personal experience (too many hours jerking off to her body).
regardless of whether this is legit or a parody of what I was alluding to earlier, this is brilliant. thank you making my day, and the efforts. (y):)

Reactions: ZIONLION
Write a comment…
Comment
Write a comment…

boldsteak12

Jul 6, 2020
regardless of whether this is legit or a parody of what I was alluding to earlier, this is brilliant. thank you making my day, and the efforts. (y):)
haha i wrote it up as a parody to your comment but what i wrote i do believe to be true. i hate that i'm that fan of hers, but i won't deny what i am lol.

Write a comment…
Comment
Write a comment…

Matheusz

Feb 1, 2020
she left her phone number on her latest video. has anyone asked her about creating an OF??

Write a comment…
Comment
Write a comment…

BigLegEmma

Leaker
Contributor
Apr 25, 2019
she left her phone number on her latest video. has anyone asked her about creating an OF??
I guess I just assumed you got a generic, automated reply back despite whatever text you send, but maybe she is that bored, lol

Write a comment…
Comment
Write a comment…

RichSlayer

Sep 16, 2020
Man if you have any of those nip slips post them

Write a comment…
Comment
Write a comment…

ZIONLION

Content = Post, Comment = Bullshit
Leaker
Contributor
May 19, 2019
It’s a separate number just for “fans.” Not her actual cell. And she got like 600 messages in the first day or two, so don’t expect much of a reply for a while.

• Dislike
Reactions: spectrumofmidnight
Write a comment…
Comment
Write a comment…

boldsteak12

Jul 6, 2020
Write a comment…
Comment
Write a comment…

RichSlayer

Sep 16, 2020
Write a comment…
Comment
Write a comment…

BigLegEmma

Leaker
Contributor
Apr 25, 2019
Can you send them in private?

can you send them in private?
dude, I think we sometimes forget that AK is still very much a 20-something woman, so when he alludes to the images from being back in the day...do the math

Write a comment…
Comment
Write a comment…

RichSlayer

Sep 16, 2020
dude, I think we sometimes forget that AK is still very much a 20-something woman, so when he alludes to the images from being back in the day...do the math
I honestly thought that she was a couple years older and i didn’t even think she had been on youtube for more than 3 years

Write a comment…
Comment
Write a comment…

BigLegEmma

Leaker
Contributor
Apr 25, 2019
I honestly thought that she was a couple years older and i didn’t even think she had been on youtube for more than 3 years
all good man, and my apologizes, no low-key snark was intended; and you're right, it does feel like she has been around forever, I guess when she and Tanner were pumping out all those cutesy couple videos, it was like she was "new" and "older", when actually, they were barely out of HS... peace :)

Write a comment…
Comment
Write a comment…

BigLegEmma

Leaker
Contributor
Apr 25, 2019
You must be registered for see images attach

I know all the thots utilize filters, but doesn't this Insta pic from her seem a bit off, especially her hand holding the phone ? like she used a template or something...but I'm sure that app maker is happy with the promotional boobage, lol

Write a comment…
Comment
Write a comment…