Requests Alyssa Kulani

Glitch[Mob]

Sleep Paralysis Demon
Contributor
Jul 30, 2019
Chicago
Nothing posted

But she’s been active on there the last few days. Probably figure it out layout/profile pics and rewards and probably setting up the $100 VIP club for “the good stuff” that most of these IG thots now do.

I would imagine it’s coming very soon

Comment

Glitch[Mob]

Sleep Paralysis Demon
Contributor
Jul 30, 2019
Chicago
agreed, I'm just...slightly surprised...she did such in such a low-key manner, and from what I recall, her YT fanbase is mostly worshipping girls and some simps, so not sure how much of that audience will transfer to her OF... unless it is going to be mostly "look, I got another new puppy...while I torment Tanner..." type stuff :ROFLMAO:

Her Twitch fan base is almost entirely Male simps that beg her for an OF. I’m not sure what her average numbers are in terms of viewers but from the last few streams I’ve caught, she’s hit 500-700 a few times. Multiply that by $20-25 OF price and that’s a good starting point for her to want to try it.

I also wouldn’t underestimate the collabs she’s done with Ricegum and Nelk. Those put a ton of new eyes on her as well. She’s very close with Nelk/OF thot Celina Smith and I’m sure would collab with on OF content.

She’s certainly big enough to get one going. Word will spread quickly.

Last edited:
Comment

Glitch[Mob]

Sleep Paralysis Demon
Contributor
Jul 30, 2019
Chicago
I typed way to fast and didn’t proofread. My apologies. I mean NELK and RiceGum

Massive massive Youtubers with massive fan bases that now know who Alyssa is because she has been featured on their content.

Celina Smith
Is one of the NELK boys’ girlfriends and has a massive OF/IG base and is great friends with Alyssa as well. They both modeled for NELK’s merch together.

Comment
Her Twitch fan base is almost entirely Male simps that beg her for an OF. I’m not sure what her average numbers are in terms of viewers but from the last few streams I’ve caught, she’s hit 500-700 a few times. Multiply that by $20-25 OF price and that’s a good starting point for her to want to try it.

I also would underestimate the collabs she’s done with Ricegum and Nell. Those out a ton of new eyes on her as well. She’s very close with Nell/OF thot Celina Smith and I’m sure would collab with on OF content.

She’s certainly big enough to get one going. Word will spread quickly.
she rarely hits 150 viewers on twitch anymore idk what you are talking about or what ass you pulled your numbers from. unless she gets a collab her OF is going to be a quick cashgrab of a few older pics in black and white just like her patreon lol. she is only mentioning OF because her twitch and yt views are dying fast and she grabbed about 170 instagram followers from nelk boys videos and fullsendgirls shoutouts. unless she posts a lingerie video or some bullshit with her ex she barely hits 70k which is at most if she has the best cpm possible a few hundred dollars (which she doesn't because of her lewd videos).

this video she posted was just a way for her to test the water on onlyfans and see how much cash she can grab. that alyssakulani OF page is not hers it was created almost a year ago before she met celina who seems to have changed her mind about onlyfans. she literally only did this most recent video to mention posting lingerie on another site (she doesn't say which site because she is hoping a competitor will pay her to use theirs because all of her money comes directly from sponsors, not ad rev, not donations, not subs) to see how many comments and messages she gets mentioning OF. If it looks like more than a few hundred want it she'll most likely do it for half a month and then apologise 3 months later for being busy and living life but shes so happy right now and those pictures a month ago just weren't her she doesn't even remember taking them.

as of right now it isn't looking too good for OF. look at the comments on her video. it is literally all females. she will notice this and realise her twitch audience doesn't watch her garbage youtube videos, try to advertise to twitch, realise twitch plebs aren't going to throw money at a normie thot, and give up. her twitch channel has no whales, she gets no big dono's, she somehow manages to defy the odds on twitch and is the one hot girl that has no dono simps (probably because shes so inconsistent she doesn't make twitch viewers feel like she gives a shit).

if that nude of hers is real (which im fairly confident it is as her megasimp perv lord) the only way we are going to see anything more than another lingerie vid is she gets drunk on stream and has a nipslip, or she realises her nudes are already out, has a mental breakdown, and decides to normalise posting nudes or some bullshit fantasy power move.

Comment

Glitch[Mob]

Sleep Paralysis Demon
Contributor
Jul 30, 2019
Chicago
Nothing posted

But she’s been active on there the last few days. Probably figure it out layout/profile pics and rewards and probably setting up the $100 VIP club for “the good stuff” that most of these IG thots now do.

I would imagine it’s coming very soon

Called it.

You must be registered for see images attach

Comment