Off Topic Am i the only one who dislikes fake Breasts?

The "I hate fake tits" crowd I must say is the most vile set of fans second only to true racist fans. Unlike other fan/sub-groups the second any natural girl gets implants the vile hate they receive is endless from those guys. Like vile comments, "you've ruined yourself" or "you're fucking disgusting." Dudes who do that become weirdo boomers who think they are free speech absolutist who demand an audience even from the very girl they are throwing hate it. I've literally seen dudes come back after being blocked on second/alt profiles to spew hate towards those girls, and cite "mUh R1gHtS!".

Imagine if the "like fake tits" crowd did that to natural girls. Imagine if the "like taboo incest" crowd comment on every single video that wasn't taboo saying it's disgusting for not taboo. Why do these dudes feel the need to voice that opinion on the subject, just literally move on. Damn narcists main charachters hiding behind "fRe3 sP3eCh" like they're boomers who demand an audience, y'all need to check your crowd.

Comment