Requests Bella Akira / Bella Bazooka

Might worth a save, if isn't already. (Sorry, was about to post in implied bj, then I saw there is this thread)
You must be registered for see medias

2 Comments
A
alioop69 commented
The better (maybe original) quality of this is already posted in the first bunkr album on this page.

M
MathewCavanagh commented
Does she have a new YouTube channel?

deleted video off her yt

3 Comments
M
MathewCavanagh commented
What's her YouTube channel?

S
sunfocks commented
A
Ample commented
So weird how all her content is just gone. Was her channel empty or..? I even asked her directly, no dice. Everything's just gone.

Boredtodeath
Boredtodeath commented
Be careful. She got a team answering her messages like alot of these other girls. Every time you ask for a custom (like her profile advertises) she gets REAL quiet then beats around the bush when you ask her how many pictures or how much she wants or when she'll do it. "She" will talk your ear off. But the MOMENT you ask about details regarding customs, the replies damn near stop. Makes no fkn sense. Don't advertise it. That's a great way to lose followers.

Kamassa
Kamassa commented
like most OF girls, she has an agency of indian men managing her account lol

Boredtodeath
Boredtodeath commented
which is even funnier to me now that I know and am sending countless dick pics 🤣 😜

Boredtodeath
Boredtodeath commented
I try and make an account on jpg4 and it turns German or some shit REAL fast. So I can't upload the photo i have. She sent a new video today (sunday). Does anyone have it? Or any of her new stuff for that matter? We all seem to keep sharing the same few videos.

🤤🤤🤤

4 Comments
B
BigBoobieLover29 commented
we need more videos.. in fact we need her new videos as all other are months old

Boredtodeath
Boredtodeath commented
B
BigBoobieLover29 commented
my money goes to other girls at the moment so i dont have any to throw at her

D
Deeznuts123bridge commented