Requests Bella Akira / Bella Bazooka

She did a BG. Here are some screenshots of the pvp message. Wait til you find out the price...it'll be a while before we see it imo.

Kamassa
Kamassa commented
all of this to just confirm you're cheap and is not buying anything OR doesn't buy anything except if it's a way too expensive costum video... but again, doesn't buy any ''regular'' PPVs lol...

''the forbidden fruit'' and ''I try to make up for in wisdom'' jesus christ šŸ˜…

B
bidens mumbles commented
after reading all of bsm heart felt replies i am 100% certain he's full of shit and should go jump feet first into a woodchipper. can we petition to have him banned?

Kamassa
Kamassa commented
there will always be leeches, but at least they're not condescending enough to say to us they have some files never posted here, but will not post them here due to being "over us" šŸ˜…

B
bsm11983 commented
Boys, it's not that I or some of content I have is "over you," it's that it's content not available to gen pop. This is actual exclusive content made only for well-known buyers and it's made specifically for that buyer. It can be traced back to a single buyer. I'm sorry if you can't understand that but I'm not going to risk the "business relationships" I've spent a lot of time and money building just so I can look cool on a forum.

You won't believe this either, and that's ok, but I know a lot of these girls outside OF, and a lot of the exclusive stuff I have has never even made it to OF.

Here's what I propose; assume everything I've said thus far is true, find a girl you really like, buy a ton of her content, establish a rapport, and if you play your cards right, she'll let her guard down, put you on her ultra VIP list, where you bypass her team of chatters/sexters and start talking to the actual model herself. Keep going down that route, and then make your move. Get her number, and then offer her deals outside OF. You think these girls want to pay 20% to OF plus another 30-50% in agency fees? They don't. That's where guys like me (and potentially you) come in. You're probably going to fail the first time, and that's ok, because so did I. Take notes, refine your approach, make sure the girl knows that you know your role, you don't have any grandiose expectations beyond buying content, and eventually you'll get it right. Read "How to Win Friends and Influence People" by Dale Carnegie if you find yourself hitting a wall.

Honestly boys, if you can get chicks in a bar, you can pull chicks off OF, it's really not rocket science, I promise.

not mine, found elsewhere.

M
marius23 commented
you are my here HERO

Kamassa
Kamassa commented
and we didn't even needed bsm11983 hahaha

M
Mbarebarbi commented
pls upload gofile

S
Salamoe19998 commented
Anyone can reup on gofile PLS?

3 Comments
W
wedowee commented
You keep coming through for us!! Thanks.

Sarastro
Sarastro commented
Bro, what happened with her face?!

aljustal
aljustal commented
She looks like a hentai nightmare with those exaggerated tits. I sure couldn't get away with this comment on Facebook these days, lol. ( . )( . )

New video as promised.

4 Comments
G
grbd commented
Deleted already, it says this when i enter link
"This file has been removed for violating pixeldrain's content policy Type of abuse: copyright."

Boredtodeath
Boredtodeath commented
I can still download it.

K
karinababina commented
probably because you uploaded it. Can't download either, can you try bunkr?

Boredtodeath
Boredtodeath commented
Some sexy apron pics. And some screenshots for newest video that's out.

Comment