Off Topic Bella | Kaili | Tamara Sue Thorne Discussion thread

Why would they ban her? She pulled in 2 mil in 2 days. Think how much of a cut Onlyfans keeps from that 2 mil from just 1 person. She’s their biggest cash cow. Every move Onlyfans has made is purely to preserve as much money in their own pockets as possible and they clearly don’t give a shit who gets fucked over by their moves. The new restrictions were purely based on how much money they lost in a 24 hour period due to refunds that they had to honor because of the clear scam Bella pulled, so now the restrictions help them keep far more money moving forward should such a thing happen again. They didn’t move to stop Bella, they moved to keep the money they make off her and everyone else.

Comment
Dec 14, 2019
I still don't get why people are mad at her. I mean I know a lot of "non-famous" girls who's got an onlyfans account and are showing less than Bella does. Her mistake was she didn't explicitly say that she is doing non-nude. But did she really said that she is going to do nude? The fact that she does 1 mil at her first day isn't really her fault, let's be honest a lot of people were waiting for her to do an onlyfans so they subscribed to it. And again, she isn't the only one (either famous or not) who tease people on onlyfans.

Comment
Yeah, notifications OFF...I like to look at pussy gentlemen.. not down with all the fuckery! Cheers Mate!

1 Comment
◄⋘D͎o͎o͎m͎C͎l͎o͎u͎d͎⋙►
You clearly aren't down for posting any content whatsoever for nearly 4 years either, so no one really gives a fuck what you "like to look at" lol.

random2k5

Apr 24, 2019
well this is disappointing.. ah well. I'd prefer a more attractive woman anyways. sadly most of the onlyfans virtual hookers are exactly like her. :\

Reactions: sleazoid
Comment
there is definitely bounds and limits to a person's comfort level. Sleeping with someone for cash comes with a legal risk (along with various other risks) and may be outside the comfort level of most OF posters who are probably very happy pulling in an extra 1-2K a month by posting a handful of photos each month - many without face or nudity. Of course unless you've built up some kinda "brand" or boost your quality over time; subs/money will dwindle.

Reactions: Cypher2778
Comment