Striptease video she did before the name change,
Video:

2 Comments
W
WinnieXxX commented
Thanks for your participation, this is an excellent video

N
newuser136 commented
Hey man, you mind re-upping all of your bree Madison videos? They all seem to have been deleted.

Here's a $25 PPV on the new account. Simply put, not impressed (NN). The paid management team's play is to give you numerous PPV clips (probably 10+ but who knows) and each one increases in price. Tried to upload the 2nd, $35 PPV (still NN) but wouldn't load for some reason (you're not missing anything great). The third one was $65 and I stopped (didn't buy that one). Maybe she EVENTUALLY gets nude (I cannot confirm) but I'm not willing to spend $500+ to find out. Big ol' scam if you ask me but that's just my opinion. Just beware.

Last edited:
2 Comments
K
krissone commented
This is a $25 "look at my new pants, that you just paid for" video - still appreciate the share! Hope she loosens up a bit more soon ..

B
billii1 commented
if you pay the high prices then you get nudes

Mar 7, 2022
Her OF is definitely run by an agency, or someone other than her. They are online 24/7. They are very good at playing the "innocent" type before turning pervy and wanting to "have fun together" as they send increasingly higher priced 20 second video clips. Prices start at $25 and worked their way up to $85. I played along and bought the first two. They showed nothing. She was fully clothed. Michael Jackson music in the background.
I questioned "How do I know it's even you?" and they got all defensive. Never denied it wasn't her. Later, when I made an AI joke, they got defensive again. Again, never denied.
They are very good at guilt trips and trying to act all innocent while seducing you. However, I am 99 percent sure it's not actually this girl you're "talking" to.

G
goodiegumdrops commented
It's funny the amount of guys on her CB chat saying "I'm loving our conversations on OF". I'm about to say "Dude, you're talking to Rajiv from 3rd World Country #12". At this point, I just laugh. She (and her management team/agency) is making bank.

B
Bobbiiboy commented
A good amount is the management team. Most run collective groups. If you notice her Avabrooks, teleaevansss,shysashy... I'm sure there is more all run the same designed content. It's nothing new. They use the girls and rotate their own money to pull from people and collect on the back end. Using affiliates and whitepage listings and such. They are probably charging the girls 20% or more to use them. I've seen it first hand with friends who thought they could earn extra money. They run it like a Mary Kay of adult content.

F
forthetruth7 commented
Does anyone know of the girl currently calling herself "yoitslily" is also in the same stable of girls. I swear I have seen her before but can't find if she had a prior account. Any help would be awesome gents.

B
billii1 commented
bro the agency is pumping atm, they have like 12 OF/CB girls now

Instagram

Video OF -->
To view the content, you need to Sign In or Register.

3 Comments
D
Dearlord69 commented
What is her instagram

W
WinnieXxX commented
That was before she deleted it...

B
billii1 commented
If anyone is able to magician and find her new socials u will be god

New OF leak 🥱

Yoga video -->

1 Comment
G
goodiegumdrops commented
She shows more on her Instagram. Sad times indeed but thanks for sharing.

Ass video -->

4 Comments
F
frigukucri commented

2) Due to their quick takedowns you can not use HideThanks on a GoFile link. You can only hide a GoFile link if you provide a mirror link on another host
3) You can use HideThanks on:
- Videos longer than 1 minute

You're using hide thanks for a 10 sec gofile link. Hopefully everybody that hits like realizes they can unlike.

W
WinnieXxX commented
I admit to having skimmed the rule some time ago and if I remember correctly I have the right to use Hide Thanks for content I paid for... So a "thumb" would just be a normal thank you for sharing

S
shinkuz commented
The rules can be dumb sometimes. Imo, if you pay for stuff and you're sharing it, you can do whatever you want. I just appreciate the fact that you're sharing to begin with. But again, that's just my opinion and i'm not a mod on here.

F
frigukucri commented
I've posted LOTS of content that I've paid money to be able to download - never have, and never will use hide thanks. It does nothing that you think it does, unless that's like farming, and that's pointless here. If you don't want re-posting...use a password on the file.
Using it on a single 10 second file was a shit move.

Sorry, jpg4 doesn't work for me....

1 Comment

Lapland12121212

Apr 1, 2024
You're welcome. 😏

P
Pussymonster commented
Reup

L
Lapland12121212 commented
Nothing is private, no need to re-up. Not sure what y'all are getting, but everything should be fine.

B
Bmz commented
Works fine for me!

K
kakoki commented
What’s the name of this Australian girl agency you’re talking about ?

cassies1 2024-04-18
cassies1 2024-04-19
cassies1 2024-03-21
cassies1 2024-03-22

Last edited:
1 Comment
G
goodiegumdrops commented
Any slips in that 6 hour CB shift lol?