Requests Bree Madison

Dec 23, 2023
Some videos

A
Adamjohnson1887 commented

Sorry to break to you bro, but you're definitely speaking to a 5ft tall south east Asian man.

G
goodiegumdrops commented

I was actually being nice/courteous to you. Any implied negativity was on her team on OF. As such not sure I get the tone of your reply. That said, regarding what I've contributed on this site, simply take a look at my prior posts across multiple creators. You may be surprised.

R
RexLuthor69 commented

How did you get the agent to admit it? Sometimes I'll drop something subtle like "I'll be back for the night time shift" but if you are talking to just a chatter they just don't make the connection.

G
goodiegumdrops commented

Caught them in a lie. After further continued discussions, they admitted it. It's not like they just said "yup, I'm not Cassie/Bree" right off the bat. It took a good while but even I was surprised this team/agent admitted it. Usually, other creators/agency teams will just be dismissive and keep the charade up.

While waiting for a little summary because obviously some of my links are no longer valid...

Comment
Similar to some other videos on here, but I think this is new

2 Comments
G
goodiegumdrops commented
Thanks. I think it's new here but it's hard to tell/confirm because all the PPV sets are very similar (that pyramid style to maximize the cash grap that ends with her rubbing her pus but you don't see the pus).

R
Reklaw commented
Has anyone ever seen her pussy? I’m trying on OF but nothing