Requests Bree Madison

She'sl ive right now on CB!

3 Comments
G
goodiegumdrops commented
Lol would have been noteworthy if she was actually nude or something. She just does the same thing (or basically the same thing) every stream. She's hot and kinda entertaining (at least more than other cam models) but even she gets boring after awhile.

digashek
digashek commented
W
WinnieXxX commented
Come on Bree please your fans, make us a BG video

Sep 16, 2021
So I've made some discoveries.
I think everyone here knows that she's part of an agency that runs all her accounts.
Couple days ago on her stream there was this girl in the chat that kept calling her out and kept getting banned. She'd always come back with a new account and would call her out in tip notes. She'd eventually tell all chat to check this guy on instagram but she got banned in less than a second and the message got deleted. She came back with another account and tiped the guys instagram in the chat again, this time I managed to take a pic before she got banned.

This is the guy's instagram who runs everything: . If you go through his following list you can see that he follows "cassies1" personal account and several scouting accounts for the girls and every one of this account has the agency link in the bio.
The agency is called Scale Talent Management and here is the link: . If you scroll all the way down you can click the apply button and see that it is indeed related to creating/selling content on Onlyfans.
Remember when "cassies1" said that she was streaming from her mom's house? Yeah, that's a big fat lie lmaooo. She' was streaming from that guy's bedroom. If you go to his stories highlights you can see that he has a story up where he's in the exact same room where she used to stream. The light switches, the ceiling fan and the smoke detectors all perfectly match up.
The girl that was calling her out definitely knows everything about it and was trying to expose it.
There's also a video of this guys friend hanging out with Andrew Tate and his brother in Dubai, so I wonder where he got this idea from lol.

Comment