Fakes Guide to make Fakes. AlohaGTR

Awesome app awesome results. Second for the small boob prompt though. Iv tried a few different things but nothing brings them down. Any tips?

4 Comments
M
master2023 commented
hello, do you have ***? I can help you, i know how put big tits and put small natural tits, i have a little experience on the program, send dm on *** https://***/acoxmaster my user is @acoxmaster

M
master2023 commented
te.le..gram user @acoxmaster

D
Deleted member 4314419 commented
try slim body, small breast

H
Homobono commented
Put in big boobs in negative prompt and teen and y*ung in positive. In general putting in big boobs or boobs in negative makes them much smaller

Mar 24, 2023
somebody know how put cum on the photos?

3 Comments
D
Try looking for models here for that, I'm sure it's possible

spitroaster
spitroaster commented

Quick question for you in regards to Civitai, I've browsed before here and noticed that a lot of the models, extensions are for the direction of txt2img, will they still work with inpainting and img2img or is there a way to search just for inpainting/img2img models and extensions? thx

D
to make fakes only inpainting. If the model does not have that, the images do not look good, or they are not generated in the program

Aug 23, 2022
Is it only for me it has started crashing a lot more recently? I am gonna try to replace the model. Its giving me errors like this all the time.

Error loading script: lora_script.py Traceback (most recent call last): File "/content/gdrive/MyDrive/sd/stable-diffusion-webui/modules/scripts.py", line 256, in load_scripts script_module = script_loading.load_module(scriptfile.path) File "/content/gdrive/MyDrive/sd/stable-diffusion-webui/modules/script_loading.py", line 11, in load_module module_spec.loader.exec_module(module) File "<frozen importlib._bootstrap_external>", line 850, in exec_module File "<frozen importlib._bootstrap>", line 228, in _call_with_frames_removed File "/content/gdrive/MyDrive/sd/stable-diffusion-webui/extensions-builtin/Lora/scripts/lora_script.py", line 4, in <module> import lora File "/content/gdrive/MyDrive/sd/stable-diffusion-webui/extensions-builtin/Lora/lora.py", line 238, in <module> def lora_apply_weights(self: torch.nn.Conv2d | torch.nn.Linear | torch.nn.MultiheadAttention): TypeError: unsupported operand type(s) for |: 'type' and 'type'

1 Comment
D
try the new method, it is at the beginning of the post

I meant to ask, is this able to do ass cheeks at all?

Edit: also any prompts to help with the matching of skin color?

Last edited:
1 Comment
D
try the new method, it is at the beginning of the post. to do ass cheeks It is possible but you have to use the whole picture option in the inpaint area box

Sep 14, 2022
So I have stable diffusion on my PC and was wondering if I need to put both files into the model folder or do they go into different folders?

2 Comments
D
Deleted member 3089319 commented
I put both into the stable diffusion folder inside models and it works fine

D
You can use the models in a normal way, copy them to your folder where you have your other models, I created this guide to make them online since not everyone has a decent PC.

Jun 4, 2021
Anyone getting this ZeroDivisionError after hitting generate? It was working fine a couple days ago but now it's suddenly giving this error.

Arguments: ('task(gmz5dxho9ysufvz)', 3, 'naked girl, nude girl, NSFW, NUDITY, nude girl, with camera noise, picture taken on a phone, petite girl', 'disfigured, kitsch, ugly, oversaturated, grain, low-res, Deformed, blurry, bad anatomy, disfigured, poorly drawn face, mutation, mutated, extra limb, ugly, poorly drawn hands, missing limb, floating limbs, disconnected limbs, malformed hands, blur, out of focus, long neck, long body, ugly, disgusting, poorly drawn, childish, mutilated, mangled, old, surreal, out of frame, ((((mutated hands and fingers)))), deformed eyes, ((bad art)), extra fingers, cloned face, body out of frame, gross proportions, canvas frame, cartoon, 3d, weird colors', [], None, None, None, <PIL.Image.Image image mode=RGBA size=2880x3600 at 0x7FDDB8089D60>, None, None, None, 22, 10, 4, 0, 3, False, False, 1, 1, 7, 1.5, 0.9, -1.0, -1.0, 0, 0, 0, False, 552, 512, 1, 1, 32, 0, '', '', '', [], 0, '<ul>\n<li><code>CFG Scale</code> should be 2 or lower.</li>\n</ul>\n', True, True, '', '', True, 50, True, 1, 0, False, 4, 0.5, 'Linear', 'None', '<p style="margin-bottom:0.75em">Recommended settings: Sampling Steps: 80-100, Sampler: Euler a, Denoising strength: 0.8</p>', 128, 8, ['left', 'right', 'up', 'down'], 1, 0.05, 128, 4, 0, ['left', 'right', 'up', 'down'], False, False, 'positive', 'comma', 0, False, False, '', '<p style="margin-bottom:0.75em">Will upscale the image by the selected scale factor; use width and height sliders to set tile size</p>', 64, 0, 2, 1, '', 0, '', 0, '', True, False, False, False, 0) {}
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/content/gdrive/MyDrive/sd/stable-diffusion-webui/modules/call_queue.py", line 56, in f
res = list(func(*args, **kwargs))
File "/content/gdrive/MyDrive/sd/stable-diffusion-webui/modules/call_queue.py", line 37, in f
res = func(*args, **kwargs)
File "/content/gdrive/MyDrive/sd/stable-diffusion-webui/modules/img2img.py", line 172, in img2img
processed = process_images(p)
File "/content/gdrive/MyDrive/sd/stable-diffusion-webui/modules/processing.py", line 503, in process_images res = process_images_inner(p)
File "/content/gdrive/MyDrive/sd/stable-diffusion-webui/modules/processing.py", line 594, in process_images_inner
p.init(p.all_prompts, p.all_seeds, p.all_subseeds)
File "/content/gdrive/MyDrive/sd/stable-diffusion-webui/modules/processing.py", line 993, in init
image_mask = images.resize_image(2, mask, self.width, self.height)
File "/content/gdrive/MyDrive/sd/stable-diffusion-webui/modules/images.py", line 293, in resize_image
src_ratio = im.width / im.height
ZeroDivisionError: division by zero

My settings attached, and I have sketched some areas in the uploaded img for the mask. It seems the `im.height` is 0, but I'm not sure why? The image is uploaded, the height of the knob is in frame, I have a mask drawn, etc.

3 Comments
D
Der9po9l commented
It works if I change the `Impaint area` to `whole picture`, but then the generated image is the exact same. It also works if I change it to `Impaint not masked`, but then my whole image is different.

D
try the new method, it is at the beginning of the post

R
RagexSY commented
disable DuckDuckGo privacy essentials or any other addon that could prevent the browser from reading the image

When inputting a positive or negative prompt, does the ordering matter at all?

1 Comment
D
not really. I have this other one if you want to try it.
positive
photo of 26 y.o woman naked, slim body, (high detailed skin:1.2), 8k uhd, dslr, soft lighting, high quality, film grain, Fujifilm XT3, NSFW, NUDITY, shaved pussy, (focus on pussy), textured skin, perfect pussy, shaved pussy, textured skin, perfect body, perfect nipples, (focus on nipples)

Negative

discolored armpit, hairy armpits, rash, razor burn, man, male, penis, extra limb, extra leg, extra butt cheek, pubic hair, canvas frame, cartoon, 3d, ((disfigured)), ((bad art)), ((deformed)),((extra limbs)),((close up)),((b&w)), wierd colors, blurry, (((duplicate))), ((morbid)), ((mutilated)), [out of frame], extra fingers, mutated hands, ((poorly drawn hands)), ((poorly drawn face)), (((mutation))), (((deformed))), ((ugly)), blurry, ((bad anatomy)), (((bad proportions))), ((extra limbs)), cloned face, (((disfigured))), out of frame, ugly, extra limbs, (bad anatomy), gross proportions, (malformed limbs), ((missing arms)), ((missing legs)), (((extra arms))), (((extra legs))), mutated hands, (fused fingers), (too many fingers), (((long neck))), Photoshop, video game, ugly, tiling, poorly drawn hands, poorly drawn feet, poorly drawn face, out of frame, mutation, mutated, extra limbs, extra legs, extra arms, disfigured, deformed, cross-eye, body out of frame, blurry, bad art, bad anatomy, 3d render

Hola! I mean, hi, thank you very much for this, OP, the new method works perfectly fine, just having some "blurry" areas but nothing too bad.

I was wondering, do you have any guide or tip to use stable difussion as a "face swapper"? like, training with a face type and then putting that face on another body?

1 Comment
D
Yeah. and I have obtained good results, when I have more time I will upload how to do it

bronle

Mar 21, 2023
Brother, with your original method all the pics came out perfect, with the new method all the pics come out bad (transparent clothing appearing in painted area, deformed breasts, etc)

Any idea how to fix?

2 Comments
D
I would have to see a photo of your settings and result to better understand what is going wrong

B
bronle commented
I ended up fixing it by swapping "painted area only" to edit full image or whatever its called, for some reason it refused to properly paint until i did that

could you msg me? i have a specific question about prompts but dont want to flood this topic lol, i wont be annoying promise 🙏