Fakes Guide to make Fakes. AlohaGTR

hi bro, I installed both automatic and template and copied your settings, but when I click generate an error happens:
RuntimeError: cuDNN error: CUDNN_STATUS_NOT_INITIALIZED

In the command prompt when I double click on the webui-user.bat it says:
Found GPU0 NVIDIA GeForce GT 740 which is of cuda capability 3.0.
PyTorch no longer supports this GPU because it is too old.
The minimum cuda capability supported by this library is 3.7.

Can you help me?

E
enforca-errado commented
how can i use the online version? Do i have to delete everything ive downloaded and do other process, or i just need to do something whit i already have?

D
Deleted member 4314419 commented
watch the video at the beginning of the post

E
enforca-errado commented
The "path to the model" step its different here, cant find the aloha69 file ;-;

Sem-tituloc431249035a383aa.md.png

sorry for bother you again bro, tryng for yours use automatic, really appreciate the help

D
Did you download the 2 files and upload it to your google drive?

you have to make a folder inside your google drive and there upload the 2 files you downloaded

Last edited:
Feb 17, 2023
For some reason when I link my gdrive the folder doesn't appear on the left

3 Comments
D
Did you download the 2 files and upload it to your google drive?

D
you have to create a folder in your google drive and there you have to upload the 2 files you downloaded, or it will not appear on the left

peep0
peep0 commented

I think the issue was I linked my drive before adding the files and it would not update, had to switch accounts

I’m doing everything right I think. But it’s not generating. I assume after I input everything you’re said I press the generate button. But then nothing happens?

2 Comments
4AcODMT commented
Does the status/command window have any info?

E
Eyesupguardian commented
All good I sorted it out. I think It was running a little slow and i a little inpatient

Dec 31, 2020
So you trained that model? Any chance of a safetensor version?

I have been using URPMv1.3.inpainting

2 Comments
D
In the next one that I will train I will create it in safetensor. In a few days I will upload it.

D
that model is pretty good, try using it with sampling method DPM adaptive it will give you more realistic results

works great, took a while to get the folder w the 2 files to show up on the left tho

a question, can i just leave it on? or do i have to do the whole steps from the start, for example, if i reboot my pc etc?

Last edited:
D
uploading your files to gogole drive only has to be done once. now you have to do the other steps but it is faster since it is installed on your google drive

Z
zev318 commented
do you know how long it takes to refresh? i cant use it anymore, think i used it too much haha

D
I don't remember how long, but you can create another google account and do the same process haha

A
Acidroom08 commented
seems to be random. But when it happens to me I go to my google drive and clear out the folder of outputs and also close the page hosting SD and start over, that usually fixes it for me

Great work! Is this considered "Self hosted" since it's on off the google drive? Also do you have a prompt for perky small tits that worked well?

2 Comments
D
try this but raise the CFG scale to 10 or higher

photo of naked woman, nude girl, NSFW, NUDITY, nude girl, with camera noise, picture taken on a phone, petite girl, woman with small breasts and, (focus on pussy), textured skin, perfect pussy, shaved pussy, textured skin

D
Deleted member 3570765 commented
What are some other good prompts?
Can u do piercings?

Anyone run into the problem of not being able to mask the areas on inpaint?
Or when it does and you go to generate the image it comes up with error code “image does not match”

I had it all running so smooth the other day and now it’s just been playing up.

1 Comment
S
Sage4736 commented
your image is in webp format right? change it to jpg or png and try again