Fakes Guide to make Fakes. AlohaGTR

Sep 14, 2022
So I have stable diffusion on my PC and was wondering if I need to put both files into the model folder or do they go into different folders?

2 Comments
D
Deleted member 3089319 commented
I put both into the stable diffusion folder inside models and it works fine

D
Deleted member 4314419 commented
You can use the models in a normal way, copy them to your folder where you have your other models, I created this guide to make them online since not everyone has a decent PC.

Jun 4, 2021
Anyone getting this ZeroDivisionError after hitting generate? It was working fine a couple days ago but now it's suddenly giving this error.

Arguments: ('task(gmz5dxho9ysufvz)', 3, 'naked girl, nude girl, NSFW, NUDITY, nude girl, with camera noise, picture taken on a phone, petite girl', 'disfigured, kitsch, ugly, oversaturated, grain, low-res, Deformed, blurry, bad anatomy, disfigured, poorly drawn face, mutation, mutated, extra limb, ugly, poorly drawn hands, missing limb, floating limbs, disconnected limbs, malformed hands, blur, out of focus, long neck, long body, ugly, disgusting, poorly drawn, childish, mutilated, mangled, old, surreal, out of frame, ((((mutated hands and fingers)))), deformed eyes, ((bad art)), extra fingers, cloned face, body out of frame, gross proportions, canvas frame, cartoon, 3d, weird colors', [], None, None, None, <PIL.Image.Image image mode=RGBA size=2880x3600 at 0x7FDDB8089D60>, None, None, None, 22, 10, 4, 0, 3, False, False, 1, 1, 7, 1.5, 0.9, -1.0, -1.0, 0, 0, 0, False, 552, 512, 1, 1, 32, 0, '', '', '', [], 0, '<ul>\n<li><code>CFG Scale</code> should be 2 or lower.</li>\n</ul>\n', True, True, '', '', True, 50, True, 1, 0, False, 4, 0.5, 'Linear', 'None', '<p style="margin-bottom:0.75em">Recommended settings: Sampling Steps: 80-100, Sampler: Euler a, Denoising strength: 0.8</p>', 128, 8, ['left', 'right', 'up', 'down'], 1, 0.05, 128, 4, 0, ['left', 'right', 'up', 'down'], False, False, 'positive', 'comma', 0, False, False, '', '<p style="margin-bottom:0.75em">Will upscale the image by the selected scale factor; use width and height sliders to set tile size</p>', 64, 0, 2, 1, '', 0, '', 0, '', True, False, False, False, 0) {}
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/content/gdrive/MyDrive/sd/stable-diffusion-webui/modules/call_queue.py", line 56, in f
res = list(func(*args, **kwargs))
File "/content/gdrive/MyDrive/sd/stable-diffusion-webui/modules/call_queue.py", line 37, in f
res = func(*args, **kwargs)
File "/content/gdrive/MyDrive/sd/stable-diffusion-webui/modules/img2img.py", line 172, in img2img
processed = process_images(p)
File "/content/gdrive/MyDrive/sd/stable-diffusion-webui/modules/processing.py", line 503, in process_images res = process_images_inner(p)
File "/content/gdrive/MyDrive/sd/stable-diffusion-webui/modules/processing.py", line 594, in process_images_inner
p.init(p.all_prompts, p.all_seeds, p.all_subseeds)
File "/content/gdrive/MyDrive/sd/stable-diffusion-webui/modules/processing.py", line 993, in init
image_mask = images.resize_image(2, mask, self.width, self.height)
File "/content/gdrive/MyDrive/sd/stable-diffusion-webui/modules/images.py", line 293, in resize_image
src_ratio = im.width / im.height
ZeroDivisionError: division by zero

My settings attached, and I have sketched some areas in the uploaded img for the mask. It seems the `im.height` is 0, but I'm not sure why? The image is uploaded, the height of the knob is in frame, I have a mask drawn, etc.

3 Comments
D
Der9po9l commented
It works if I change the `Impaint area` to `whole picture`, but then the generated image is the exact same. It also works if I change it to `Impaint not masked`, but then my whole image is different.

D
try the new method, it is at the beginning of the post

R
RagexSY commented
disable DuckDuckGo privacy essentials or any other addon that could prevent the browser from reading the image

When inputting a positive or negative prompt, does the ordering matter at all?

1 Comment
D
not really. I have this other one if you want to try it.
positive
photo of 26 y.o woman naked, slim body, (high detailed skin:1.2), 8k uhd, dslr, soft lighting, high quality, film grain, Fujifilm XT3, NSFW, NUDITY, shaved pussy, (focus on pussy), textured skin, perfect pussy, shaved pussy, textured skin, perfect body, perfect nipples, (focus on nipples)

Negative

discolored armpit, hairy armpits, rash, razor burn, man, male, penis, extra limb, extra leg, extra butt cheek, pubic hair, canvas frame, cartoon, 3d, ((disfigured)), ((bad art)), ((deformed)),((extra limbs)),((close up)),((b&w)), wierd colors, blurry, (((duplicate))), ((morbid)), ((mutilated)), [out of frame], extra fingers, mutated hands, ((poorly drawn hands)), ((poorly drawn face)), (((mutation))), (((deformed))), ((ugly)), blurry, ((bad anatomy)), (((bad proportions))), ((extra limbs)), cloned face, (((disfigured))), out of frame, ugly, extra limbs, (bad anatomy), gross proportions, (malformed limbs), ((missing arms)), ((missing legs)), (((extra arms))), (((extra legs))), mutated hands, (fused fingers), (too many fingers), (((long neck))), Photoshop, video game, ugly, tiling, poorly drawn hands, poorly drawn feet, poorly drawn face, out of frame, mutation, mutated, extra limbs, extra legs, extra arms, disfigured, deformed, cross-eye, body out of frame, blurry, bad art, bad anatomy, 3d render

Hola! I mean, hi, thank you very much for this, OP, the new method works perfectly fine, just having some "blurry" areas but nothing too bad.

I was wondering, do you have any guide or tip to use stable difussion as a "face swapper"? like, training with a face type and then putting that face on another body?

1 Comment
D
Yeah. and I have obtained good results, when I have more time I will upload how to do it

Mar 24, 2023
OMG SO GREAT PROGRAM

creator you make one of the 3 best things in this life

1.internet
2. coca-cola
3.your Program

the new version work so good and stable
the best result that i ever see, is Magic

just a stupid quiestion:

exist a way of dowloder the new model and copy like google drive and not have that dowloder everytime and setup when open the program?

again THANKS YOU SO Much, you are amazing, THE MASTER

2 Comments
D
if you have a decent pc try installing this. it is easier

model link download the version that says inpainting at the end and also download the config

Last edited:
M
master2023 commented
thank you master, i keep using the online version because i love it,

AGAIN THANKS YOU FOR THE BEST PROGRAM EVER!!!

bronle

Mar 21, 2023
Brother, with your original method all the pics came out perfect, with the new method all the pics come out bad (transparent clothing appearing in painted area, deformed breasts, etc)

Any idea how to fix?

2 Comments
D
I would have to see a photo of your settings and result to better understand what is going wrong

B
bronle commented
I ended up fixing it by swapping "painted area only" to edit full image or whatever its called, for some reason it refused to properly paint until i did that

could you msg me? i have a specific question about prompts but dont want to flood this topic lol, i wont be annoying promise 🙏

Jul 3, 2022
So I started with the latest method you posted. worked great. today for some reasons I was unable to use that method. it was taking a lot of time (20hours, i don't know why) downloading UBER ckpt. So i installed the pc version. applied same settings, checkpoints and prompts. but the results were bad. nipples were coming out worse. i even noticed that, prompts are not working same as they were working with your latest method. does online method installs something?

2 Comments
D
If it takes a long time, try the other link, there you will get 2 links before entering the program.
Download the model 2. that I have in the post, you have to use that to have good results, and paste it in the folder where the other automatic111 models are, also download the config

M
muthalbc commented
I love the latest method you provided. The only problem is time taken by it when uploading a photo and then generating it. It takes quite some time, depending on the size of the photo, whereas the PC version is fast. I'm trying to figure out why so much difference in the output image since all the parameters, such as ckpt, sampler, and other parameters, are the same. have you tried PC version? If possible, can make a tutorial for that one too? Thanks for all the godly work brother.