She's Live Right Now. And She's Waiting for You Talk to Her Free Off Topic - How do I download from OnlyFans? | Social Media Girls
React Dislike Medal Cheers Love Haha Wow Sad Angry PepeBored MonkaS PepHands FeelsBadMan Pepega Clown BOOBA PepePerfect iLOVEyou PepoPopcorn PeepoFinger Wankge Gimme Love Simp FeelsOk Cheer FeelsLove Toxic Ban DMCA LOL Clap Shit

Off Topic How do I download from OnlyFans?

  • Going forward please follow these rules when posting:

    -The content MUST be from TikTok, do not post slips from other platforms.

    -You MUST include profile names / link to the profile, or make every attempt to include it.

    -Include timestamps if you post a long video or a full live video.

    -Make sure ALL girls posted are 18+

Welcome to the Social Media Girls Forum!
Feel free to sign up and join the discussion on all your favourite Social Media Girls. YouTube and Twitch oops moments, Onlyfans leaks, Celebrity sex tapes and More! It's free and takes 10 seconds!
Sign up
On your PC - Browser Firefox - google for firefox addons - video download helper / xdm browser monitor.
If nothing works you can capture right from the screen. Even Microsoft powerpoint have screen capture tool. If you have NVidea board and windows 10 just type "windows+g" and a capture console appears.
 
0 Comments
Those are the only good options. I use the DigitalCriminal script. If you're worried about getting hacked change your username and password often
 
0 Comments
The simplest DIY solution: just save the page, and your browser will pull down all the resources used by the page (including pictures and videos and a bunch of stuff like scripts and other crap you don't need). If you save your page as "saved_page.html", the page's resources will be located in the folder "saved_page_files" (the folder will be located in the same location where you saved your file). Just note that it will take some time until all videos are pulled down.
 
0 Comments
I think the solution given before my post (download tab on Chrome) does not work. At least on my computer.
I use this (on Chrome as well, but should work on any browser):
-press F12 (tools for developers)
-ctrl+F
-type "mp4" if looking for vids (sometimes "mov") or "jpg" (for pictures)
-to the right of where I typed the previous words you will see how many files of that type there are in the page (example, you will see "1/15", meaning there are 15 files of that type
-scroll through them with the up/down arrows right next to those numbers
-on the upper window, the file you chose will be highlighted
-mouse right botton: "open in new tab"
-this should open a new tab just containing the chosen file
-hoover over the file (vid or pic), mouse right click "save as"

This works like charm for me. I hope I did explain it properly. If not, let me know and I´ll clarify further.
 
0 Comments
*** on laptop go to Chrome and three dots at top, click more tools and then extensions, search enable right click down load. that should work wonders, also my fav is downloader for onlyfans.
*** on phone go to firefox and press and hold to download or use aloha browser if iphone.
 
  • React
Reactions: lopeztheman
0 Comments