News IMPORTANT - Lost 6 months of content

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really? It's backup 101. Make sure you have a current backup before you begin any procedure. Correct me if I'm wrong. Thus, from admin negligence, you've lost 6 months of content. Based on past experience, this post (or thread) will be deleted. If not, the question remains, " why not back up everything" before proceeding?

Comment
I've spent too much time on this forum for the last year and put some effort to contribute, mainly last 6 months (400 posts, 45k likes etc.). To be honest forum lost a lot of it's charm now. I've followed mainly 'Balkan' threads with 90% of spam posts. It was getting better because some members put effort to make threads cleaner but now we are back to 0 or even worse. Good news is I think I will spend less time here in future 🤣
I see there are a lot of bitter uploaders now and maybe the only way is to disable all reactions and make all threads open for everyone IDK

3 Comments
N
Nickblack18 commented
Same here. Very annoying to have to start again to gain access to threads.

B
Bubucraft commented
can you help to start again? i don't even know how to begin

T
T0nppa commented
I have never even figured out what is hidden or when we get access to whatever. I just search for a name and see if anything pops up :D

Status
Not open for further replies.