ivanguopan commented
Ali G.
Ali G. commented
BIGTITSLATINASS

Thanks in advance!

1 Comment
Ali G.
Ali G. commented
Couldn't get all files bcos the total size exceeded my quota. At least you get 40gb worth of files 😁

Last edited:
Someone who can help me with this plz ?

Ali G.
Ali G. commented
No, only K2S Premium. Tez is a competitor to K2S.

Dickbeard
Dickbeard commented
I'd like for forum users to know your statement needs to be corrected:
I have been with k2s for over 20 years and have a moneyplatform acct with them. To be clear, K2s is run by the same team as tez and fileboom. When I upload a file using my acct, I can choose to set it to either k2s, tez or fileboom.
Now, sometimes links for tez will work with your k2s premium if you replace the "t ezf iles DOT com" at the beginning of the file name with "k2s.cc" but fileboom files are NEVER interchangeable.
However, if the tez link is associated with a website specific sub, this will not work.

Ali G.
Ali G. commented

Thank you for the correction. I wasn't trying to misinform. Tbf, I've never heard of a K2S Premium account being able to work with TEZ before. This is news to me, and surely to others too. If you can't login with your k2s's credentials, and it ask you to sign up (premium)... then it's a competitor no matter who the owner is.

But it's nice to know, because TEZ has a lot of files that you can't find on k2s, so thank you 😊

Last edited:
Dickbeard
Dickbeard commented
You don't understand the terminology you are attempting to use:
Competitor: an organization in commercial or economic competition with others.
They are not competing with themselves, they are simply offering a different product. One owner (or team of owners) with one interest and multiple ways to get your $$$.
For example, Fritos and Doritos are owned by Pepsi. Fritos and Doritos are not competing with each other, they are different products being sold/offered by the same owner.
In contrast, SMG and ShimpShitty ARE competitors because they are owned by DIFFERENT owners. Two interests competing with each other for our clicks and ad $$$.
I understand you are not trying to misinform as long as you understand I am trying to offer understanding and correct information.
Knowing is half the battle.
Why is knowing the difference important? As a consumer, you should know TO WHOM your $$$ is going so if you don't like a product, you aren't still spending your $$$ with the company you've decided you don't want to business with anymore.

Last edited:
I would be very thankful !! Total Videos: 38

3 Comments
Ali G.
Ali G. commented
K
kalle808 commented
you are a legend !!!!! thank you so much !!!!!

can you please add this one it was missing !! thank you again !!!

Last edited:
I'm not sure if this is rude but, since you're the only one giving help here, can you please aid a man in need? here's the file in question Mr. Ali G.:

quite a large file though, it's ok if not possible

Reactions: je_18
1 Comment
Ali G.
Ali G. commented