Requests Kendallangel

I don't get how some people can be so rude and disrespectful to someone. I mean, did she do anything to deserve such treatment? It's one thing to share her content (which nobody seems to have done) and another to bully her

• Clown
Reactions: coomer4life
R
Reaper0427 commented
Everything about her seems to be BS

D
Deleted member 5560761 commented
Now that I know she is reading this. Iā€™m going to add my 2 cents. Everything about her is complete bullshit. Stuff that she has said, stuff that she has done, it just takes a lil bit of common sense to realize it LMAO. Someone who posts their life on social media, it just doesnt go away even if you delete it. Information csn still be found. Kendall, why lie about petty shit?? Just random stupid stuff. Sure, strangers on the internet do not need to know about your direct personal life, but if you just stay lieing about small crap, then how can anyone trust you?? You said you didnt have kids.. FALSE. You said you giving your ā€œfansā€ this and that for money contributions.. yea, you did maybe a lil bit, but nothing compared to what you promissed. And NO, Iā€™m not salty about anything, I have all the time in the world to call you out on your bullshit. I feel sorry for anyone who bought into your nonsense. I could tell pretty quick what you were about. Screenshot this, cupcake kiss šŸ˜˜šŸ˜˜šŸ˜˜

R
Reaper0427 commented
I feel as though kendall should post her own content here, if only to complain later that someone else leaked it

L
littlebaby792 commented
oh, chaddy chad. itā€™s so nice to see you on here, when you couldā€™ve messaged me directly. but why would you do that? itā€™s weird, huh? just like itā€™s weird to constantly ask about children, when youā€™re trying to buy adult content. is that a kink of yours, hm? i couldnā€™t imagine asking someone if they have kids, while trying to yank one out. seems pretty creepy, if you ask me. also, who would publicly announce anything about children, to a group of men? seems like youā€™re invasive and weird. i mean, thatā€™s why youā€™re on this form, right? ;)

as far as content goes. you pay for the content, you get it and move on. you know what happens when you donā€™t get the content? you get refunded. if people are crying about getting their money back, theyā€™re just sad they didnā€™t get the content they hoped for. they lost nothing. the admins of this have been notified that youā€™re desperately trying to go real life, which is an auto ban. xoxo

I can't figure out my go fish, it doesn't have anything helpful at all
Anyway she came back

1 Comment
D
Deleted member 2451471 commented
She's back at again alright. She posted on her snap that she's going to do a private OF and only send out the invites to those who tip. Apparently someone tipped her and then reported a fraud purchase because she started complaining about it. Don't give her money

Bro she lies so much, everytime she has a new excuse, and for some reason sheā€™s the only OF girl that canā€™t post a sex tape šŸ˜‚

1 Comment
D
Deleted member 2451471 commented
Her latest now is threatening to kick people off her Instagram account if you didn't give her money on her Tiktok live today. She was on a spill on her Instagram live tonight about her OF, sex tape, and everyone asking for refunds. At this point, she is not worth the follow. I can't reiterate enough, don't give her money if she's offering content

She was bitching all day begging for money and complaining

4 Comments
M
Mybadyoooo commented
Literally all she does is beg for money, i remember she said she needs it to pay her bills, then it was she needed money to fly her mom to her cuz her mom is sick, then she lord and says TikTok is her only income but just recently she said she moved out the country šŸ˜‚ like how

M
Mybadyoooo commented
Then said she made 3k on TikTok one night and says the gifter took all of it back from her? make it make sense

L
littlebaby792 commented
i moved across the country, you incompetent person. šŸ¤£ and yes. tiktok pays you out, every wednesday and not nightly anymore, due to this happening to other creators. i know you donā€™t know anything because itā€™s clear you lack basic comprehension skills but maybe look into things before you blindly speak. i hope you guys enjoy talking about me on this thread. šŸ¤

J
Justherefortheshow commented
Wuz her of and snap?

Deleted member 5560761

Deleted Account
Jan 16, 2024
Ive got your attention now. Ive never once spent a penny on your lieing ass. You call me a creep because I made a comment about your kid (that you lied about). That was just one example that you are in fact a liar. Go ahead and post all the receipts of refunds or whatever other bullshit you have. Claming you didnt make anything and it was all a waste of your time. We all know that is bullshit too. Sure, you probably refunded everyone that bought into your OF crap. But what about all the TikTok gifts you were begging for?? What about all the money you got from from people donating money to help your crazy lady neighborā€™s kid? (Probably bullshit) What about the money you begged for when your kitten was sick? You used your platform to make people for sorry you and then took advantage of men because you had leverage and most men are stupid and fall for it. You can tell yourself whatever you want to make you feel better. At the end of the day, you truly know. And the cupcake remark was just to stir the pot and piss you off, well it worked. Also, you have posted 3 times yesterday that you are done replying to ā€œnonsenseā€ but yet here you still are. If it doesnt bother you as much as you say it doesnt, delete all your social media and actually be done with it. Go ahead and reply to this one as well, I really dont give a shit. You have maybe a handful of guys that are still on your side because you flashed them tits. But 90% of everyone else wanting their money back and making posts about you on different platforms are all saying pretty much the same thing, think about itā€¦.

• Haha
Reactions: littlebaby792
1 Comment
L
littlebaby792 commented
itā€™s embarrassing that youā€™re so loud and so wrong. anyone who donated got receipts for everything. iā€™m also a level 30 on tiktok, you babbling weirdo. i gift back the majority of whatā€™s given to me. look how much you have to spend to achieve that level. youā€™re bored and embarrassing. i wonā€™t give you anymore of my attention, that youā€™re begging for. keep stalking, cupcake. iā€™m not interested in any pot youā€™re stirring. šŸ’‹