Requests kinsleywyatt1

Crazy Gringo

I'm constantly running out of time!
Contributor
Advanced Leaker
Nov 23, 2020
4 mŠ¾re videos from the video set in the shower

• Of these 7 videos, there are only 2 in this thread. - I'm in this thread for the first time , so I do not know if these videos were in this thread before

1. Saint to preview. -- this is a version with a close to the original color scheme
  2. Cyber Drop preview. - This is a brighter color scheme with increased sharpness

• Smooth 30 Fps - Finally, I improved my old algorithm, now it has become much better and this algorithm is the best that can be done for 24 fps videos. The algorithm is really good, relieves such videos of lags and returns smoothness. Nothing is better than this algorithm today.

• If you need separate scenes, and not mounted together, then they are in the archives.

New Algorithm - Smooth 30 Fps
24 Fps
All 6 scenes together - 3:44min

You must be registered for see medias
The original was impossible to watch

• The original, by all indications, is not the original source (Low resolution, weak bitrate) - Plus, the orientation changes 4 times throughout the entire video. It was not really possible to look at the computer monitor at all. - In general. - I restored this video, improved textures, changed all orientations. In this form, you can already enjoy this video. For computers, I did not duplicate the original script with vertical scenes, although the mobile version is also watchable for computers. If you have a computer, watch the last video

To view the content, you need to Sign In or Register.

āš ļø - Cyber Drop is a low bitrate version - 8:23 min

Version for computers

• In this video, the scenes are mounted in a more logical sequence than in the original - The video has the same scenes shot from different cameras, so I mounted this video in a collage style, with simultaneous display of the same scenes - This version is ideal for monitors, which is why I did not duplicate the main version for computers.
  • This video should have had a slightly better picture, but right before publishing, I decided to change the style of the final scene, so unfortunately this is a re-rendering. But even in this quality, it is more than watchable - Enjoy watching!

Simultaneous display of the same scenes - collage style for PC - 6:47 min

• It took two days of painstaking work to implement this post. - Don't ignore and support my work! (y) - Have a nice evening, everyone!

Last edited:
Comment
Do u know any more girls similar to this one? Cause for me she s perfect

Lollolado
Lollolado commented
trying to find more like this, petite, young, and really beautiful, and i m 22 y old so its not weird hahaha , anyone u can help me

D
dangersmook16 commented
hmm i have the same question :)) so goo on

B
b2ennen commented
I know thereā€™s forum rules you should read

Comment

Crazy Gringo

Contributor
Advanced Leaker
Nov 23, 2020
  • The smart guy from the comments decided to show his disrespect for me and my time. And he decided to share my own links. Well, apparently my links are no longer needed.

Cyber Drop
Bunkrr.su

Video duration - 06:22 min

Last edited:
swagylord
swagylord commented

Link is not working

C
Cass01 commented
The guy who posted got mad because he can't farm imaginary likes anymore, from "his" links to content that's all over the internet. I'll post it later when I get the chance.

C
Cass01 commented
here is a collection of everything ive found

C
canadaisamazing commented
you're right, but its an attempt at getting everything in one place so people dont have to jump around albums looking for content

A
ahortagos141 commented
Any picture bundles?
1000051335e343975556f40388.md.jpg

G
gurugila commented
Have you got the last b/g ppv videos mate?

3 Comments
W
WinnieXxX commented
I have a new video but I can no longer download it as I usually do... It tells me that the video is protected and undefined, how can I download it?

L
Lucifermorningstar9 commented
W
WinnieXxX commented

Last edited:
2 Comments
M
MJGIRLS commented
Sheā€™s fucking perfect and a massive slut , doesnā€™t get much better

C
canadaisamazing commented
king uploading these videos unlike some of these other babies making us like their posts and getting pissed

New content while waiting for the videos I hope to successfully download

ouiyesok
ouiyesok commented
Imagine locking it for useless likes to compare ur leak-e-penis to others, hella cringe

pokierany
pokierany commented
like - check - unlike
easy

ouiyesok
ouiyesok commented
i know, and it just proves how stupid this thing is, don't why it's not already gone

T
th3wa7ch3r commented
Lol

Crazy Gringo

Contributor
Advanced Leaker
Nov 23, 2020
  • I'm improving my old algorithm for the third time. And from today on, for the first time, I can say that now he is truly perfect. Now any 24 fps video can be restored to real smoothness, with a high-quality picture and sixty fps.

#1 , 60 Fps , Grain - #2 , 60 Fps
24 Fps

• Who does not understand - Previously it was not possible to return 24 fps video smoothness, because the Only Fams service deletes every fifth frame, and after any interpolation, the video still continued to lag due to missing frames - The new algorithm solved this problem - Have a nice evening, everyone!

Last edited:
3 Comments
swagylord
swagylord commented
Amazing! Good work!:PepePerfect:

S
sammy777 commented

Last edited:
Crazy Gringo
Crazy Gringo commented

• Not a single program that you could interpolate will return smoothness for 24 fps video. To restore the smoothness of the video, you should not just increase the number of frames, but you should create exactly those frames that were deleted by the Only Fans service. Topaz is a great program, but it doesn't solve anything by itself. Returning the smoothness of 24 fps video requires five step-by-step post-processing, a lot of time and painstaking work. But the fact that it is ultimately possible is already amazing. - By itself, interpolation, even with 30 fps video, does not give a high-quality result, without subsequent postprocessing. And Upscale is generally a function that needs to be resorted to only in very extremely rare cases (understanding this does not come immediately - Upscale and Interpolation in themselves are not a panacea, experience is needed) - If you want to talk in more detail, write to me in person. - Have a nice day! - Thank you for buying the content!

Last edited:
2 Comments
B
Brhfhdjjf62 commented
šŸ

PaseQ
PaseQ commented

Comment