Requests Kitanay / TheJuicyNay

I'm struggling to find any of those newer vids myself. The guy that sold the leaked mega on Reddit claimed he had the dildo vids. Total BS. I am subbed to Kitanay's OF right now, but for some dumb reasons she sells her best customs through snapchat and only to a limited amount of people like they're hard copy CD's. I ain't saying she's onto us, but some lucky bastard has them all and isn't the sharing type.

Reactions: leon44 and Dgreat
L
LoveBrazilGirls commented
because many think it's a scam and i just wanted to put it out there that the dildo vids are real.

D
damn87 commented
iFor all we know you could be Kitanay yourself trying to promote the bullshit content that never manifested so far. Not even thumbnails have shown up to prove it.

U
UnAuthordoX commented
M
Mwk85 commented
Lol, the word of someone on sites like this don't carry much water, tbh. I suppose we'll find out one way or the other someday when someone actually shows proof. I'll remain skeptical until then.

Oct 2, 2021
Like somebody said here,for these dildo and maybe other nudes videos,i think she sells them only to a very few lucky guys that are close to her in virtual and real life,something like that.

People here think that she made these teasing dildos videos just to tease a lot and that in reality the full videos don't exist,who knows?

There is also that guy on reddit that claims to sells the dildos one,but like somebody said here,if he probably buyed these a lot of money,he will not sell them after just for 15$,it doesn't make any sense yeah.

Comment
I think she's a scammer. I subbed to her OF, she has these videos saying ask for her content on Snapchat and she doesn't even respond on there either. What's the point of even making these videos?

1 Comment
C
Cortex91 commented
I heard that she have multiple Snapchat,some public,some privates,but yeah,if she says that people can ask her the content and she never responds,that's a problem.

Mirror:

R
riotdude55 commented
Well either, hope more stuff from that group gets leaked or something. I think all of us have had the pervious mega of customs for ages and (pricing aside) her content is getting better. Just sucks that barely any of us have them and those who paid for it probably broke the bank in the process.

S
shipo007 commented

bruh i have screenshots of why he kicked me lol he didn't do shit. All i did was made fun of kitanay over one of her videos where you can see that she has hemrhoids and i pointed that out. He said i am disgusting and that he doesn't like me when i say shit like that. Now if that ain't a simp move i dunno what is. And nah there isn't any paid group. This video was first posted there after they all decided to pitch in money.

K
krsty commented
nice move, nothing leaked since that time lmao

K
krsty commented
the simp move is to say that in the first place and insisting on it. and come here to complain after that. Pathetic, what are you 10 ?

3 Comments
R
riotdude55 commented
Those $50 tip vids sound like the cheapest thing we're gonna get. I just now got her "premium" snapchat and I'm gonna ask this weekend if she has anything available.

C
Cancel888 commented
Don't fall for those, your ass is not getting shit after you "tip" 🤣

icequeen420
icequeen420 commented
don't pay for shit unless it's a ppv with a clear time stamp

There’s no attachments…it’s a nothing burger

Reactions: leon44
K
krsty commented
he is right there s nothing besides lame pictures that only promotes her at this point. How come people started to consider that as leak

D
damn87 commented
I mean it is a leak of her OF posts...some hoes are just outsmarting general OF leaks and only tease on OF while selling their stuff on other avenues/platforms. She for example only sells via DMs on OF (which is not possible to leak via Coomer) or her best stuff on Snapchat for which she charges 25$ extra just for access to that SC Channel and then charges 1000s of dollars for the videos themselves.

M
Mwk85 commented
I didn't claim the content was worth while, I merely pointed out that there was actual content in the provided link of which he stated did not contain anything. Furthermore, he acknowledged the mistake on his end and that was that. So you're comment about someone being right or wrong on a subject that didn't even come up is, yeah...lol

C
Cancel888 commented
It's been like that since the beginning of her OF scam run, you guys are just now seeing it thx to the 1:1 rip of coomer (minus the DRM vids for now)

Nov 3, 2023
I think she’s full of shit think about it if someone has vids that they sell for 20 or $500 as she claims then why not just make your onlyfans page free and make all your content unlockable that way those that want it will buy it without constantly messaging you. I honestly think she just makes trailers to scam there are no dildo vids longer than the trailers. I’ve already started a page on ig and twitter dedicated to calling her out for scamming that way she’ll stop.

Comment
Nov 8, 2023
She does have dildo vids. But she ain’t selling them to everyone. I bought one but they are too expensive I’m trying to pool and get close to her so I can be added to her group where I know she’s going all in.

2 Comments
S
Spideynyc commented
Sorry dude but your comment means nothing without proof I’m positive she has no dildo vids other than the short trailers she makes those trailers gets people to buy and then she vanishes.

Too many people are saying she doesn’t have them she expects us to buy $500 for a 10 minute vid? Foh there are no dildo vids her first dildo trailer she posted she was being called out because you could see she wasn’t penetrating but rubbing on in her underwear now all her newer trailers are blurred out how convient.

Her Velma vid actually looks like she’s penetrating but what difference does it make? She’s a scammer the long vids don’t exist..

D
damn87 commented
Damn...it is so fucked up that only her pics from OF can be leaked bc of the DRM...seems like there are a whole other bunch of clips on her OF and only those who have her OF can see them. Seems like no one is able to crack this DRM.