Fakes Kpop Deepfakes (Com2star, MondoKpop, OnceFake, Etc)

I'm back

4 Comments
R
revardf2 commented
thanks again!

Y
yumosu commented
region locked 😭

A
ajmcs commented
u the g

F
faradk commented
any other more twice vids ?

Nov 2, 2023

gift

T
taikee commented
RAR file is not work

F
fitszaroth commented
can someone post it in gofile

H
hevaz commented
This is my bunkr album. I planned to upload it to gofile/pixeldrain too but I "forgot" to do that due to other things. These videos are freely shared by GDFONLY in one of his communication channels. Next to this upload I have prepared the other pack (about 70 GB) of GDFONLY videos which I collected over time. I renamed most of them to keep very consistent naming scheme. Some videos had very obscure names.

You need to download all split RAR files belonging to the same video. They are split with WinRAR as bunkr only allows files up to 2 GB (2,000,000,000 B). They should have the same file name and their ending should be *.part1.rar, *.part2.rar, *.partX.rar (or *.r00, *.r01, *.rX). Bunkr adds its identifier to the file name (e.g.: "NOT-Wonyoung-the-gratitude-of-the-rabbit-FULL-VIDEO-as-gift-part1-arlBNs3Q.rar"). Such file renaming creates a problem when you try to extract them. The only app I found which manages to extract files named like that is WinRAR as it asks you to manually open other parts one by one. JDownloader 2 app can be used to download files having correct names (e.g.: "NOT Wonyoung the gratitude of the rabbit FULL VIDEO as gift.part1.rar"). It can even extract downloaded RAR files and then remove them automatically after the files extraction completion.

Last edited:
G
Grock commented
So he doesn't share any WJSN freely on that channel? If someone was interested on his work of this group it would have to be through another option

Assortment of dcg, not named properly, but idol matches

Pass: DCGOO

If anyone has what I got in higher quality I would appreciate it if you shared it.
If you got newer Wonyoung, Chaewon, Dreamcatcher Jiu/Yoohyeon or Stayc J/Yoon stuff I would appreciate it too.
If not just download and enjoy.

Comment
Loossemble - Girls Night PMV
Creator said he will take a long break :(

3 Comments
J
jinko785523 commented
I suppose its ***, right? Could you kindly tell where to find his channel or which channel he is/was available on.

J
jinko785523 commented
wow i cant write the actual *** as a whole it turns into ****, its dscrd/ dscRd / thiskord i have to write it as. Now this i did not know.

ValhallaEnjoyer
ValhallaEnjoyer commented
Had to change to gofile as upload size limit in bunkr is 2gb.

M
MRGOO commented
Thanks, been looking for some STAYC, just a heads up: theres a Seeun dupe in there.

D
dernadette16 commented
Holy shit, TRUE GOAT

W
winwin123 commented
do you have any haseul from gdf?

W
watch19 commented
Thanks bro, best content