Fakes Kpop Deepfakes (Com2star, MondoKpop, OnceFake, Etc)

Assortment of dcg, not named properly, but idol matches

Pass: DCGOO

If anyone has what I got in higher quality I would appreciate it if you shared it.
If you got newer Wonyoung, Chaewon, Dreamcatcher Jiu/Yoohyeon or Stayc J/Yoon stuff I would appreciate it too.
If not just download and enjoy.

Comment
Loossemble - Girls Night PMV
Creator said he will take a long break :(

4 Comments
D
Deleted member 3592967 commented
I suppose its ***, right? Could you kindly tell where to find his channel or which channel he is/was available on.

D
Deleted member 3592967 commented
wow i cant write the actual *** as a whole it turns into ****, its dscrd/ dscRd / thiskord i have to write it as. Now this i did not know.

ValhallaEnjoyer
ValhallaEnjoyer commented
S
Sjsjmsjs commented
Hey how did you get into his *** server?

Had to change to gofile as upload size limit in bunkr is 2gb.

M
MRGOO commented
Thanks, been looking for some STAYC, just a heads up: theres a Seeun dupe in there.

D
dernadette16 commented
Holy shit, TRUE GOAT

W
winwin123 commented
do you have any haseul from gdf?

W
watch19 commented
Thanks bro, best content

Deleted member 5623282

Deleted Account
Newbie Getting Addicted I LIKE IT!
Feb 1, 2024
Someone reported and deleted my post, but still here are some dpcg vids
I will be adding more to this link so you might want to check on it again later

2 Comments
SaraHaiek25
SaraHaiek25 commented
thx, bro

D
dadada78 commented
deleted again)

Some people noticed " " bunkr album. It is my album I uploaded 3 weeks ago. However I "forgot" to complete it to a final post. I wanted to upload it to gofile and pixeldrain too. These files technically are open to everyone as GDFONLY freely shared them in one of his communication channels.

However the main thing is that I assembled videos I had from GDFONLY into a single pack. I made this gifted videos pack as a secondary
thing. I renamed them to have consistent naming scheme and had to determine file names for files with obscure names (MrDeepFakes video ID or some obscure name). I will upload this pack someday later. It will probably be about 90 GB (if including videos (26.7 GB) recently shared by gdx88). I should try to check for possible video duplicates first.

You need to download all split RAR files belonging to the same video. They are split with WinRAR as bunkr only allows files up to 2 GB (2,000,000,000 B). They should have the same file name and their ending should be *.part1.rar, *.part2.rar, *.partX.rar (or *.r00, *.r01, *.rX). Bunkr adds its identifier to the file name (e.g.: "NOT-Wonyoung-the-gratitude-of-the-rabbit-FULL-VIDEO-as-gift-part1-arlBNs3Q.rar"). Such file renaming creates a problem when you try to extract them. The only app I found which manages to extract files named like that is WinRAR as it asks you to manually open other parts one by one. app can be used to download files having correct names (e.g.: "NOT Wonyoung the gratitude of the rabbit FULL VIDEO as gift.part1.rar"). It can even extract downloaded RAR files and then remove them automatically after the files extraction completion.

To quickly rename RAR files which have bunkr IDs in their name you can use PowerRename app. This app comes from utilities. After installation it is integrated into File Explorer context menu.

So select RAR files you need to rename > RMB > "Rename with PowerRename". Tick "Use regular expressions" box. "Apply to" selection: "Filename + extension".
As a search string enter (without quotes): "-part(\d{1})-[a-zA-Z0-9]{4,32}.rar$" or "-part(\d{1})-[a-zA-Z0-9]{8}.rar$" (lesser probability of incorrect renames as default ID length is 8 symbols). As a replacement string enter (without quotes): ".part$1.rar".
If you want use "Filename only" selection, you can use "-part(\d{1})-[a-zA-Z0-9]{4,32}$" > ".part$1" replacement.

Last edited:
Comment