Fakes Kpop Deepfakes (Com2star, MondoKpop, OnceFake, Etc)

Some people noticed " " bunkr album. It is my album I uploaded 3 weeks ago. However I "forgot" to complete it to a final post. I wanted to upload it to gofile and pixeldrain too. These files technically are open to everyone as GDFONLY freely shared them in one of his communication channels.

However the main thing is that I assembled videos I had from GDFONLY into a single pack. I made this gifted videos pack as a secondary
thing. I renamed them to have consistent naming scheme and had to determine file names for files with obscure names (MrDeepFakes video ID or some obscure name). I will upload this pack someday later. It will probably be about 90 GB (if including videos (26.7 GB) recently shared by gdx88). I should try to check for possible video duplicates first.

You need to download all split RAR files belonging to the same video. They are split with WinRAR as bunkr only allows files up to 2 GB (2,000,000,000 B). They should have the same file name and their ending should be *.part1.rar, *.part2.rar, *.partX.rar (or *.r00, *.r01, *.rX). Bunkr adds its identifier to the file name (e.g.: "NOT-Wonyoung-the-gratitude-of-the-rabbit-FULL-VIDEO-as-gift-part1-arlBNs3Q.rar"). Such file renaming creates a problem when you try to extract them. The only app I found which manages to extract files named like that is WinRAR as it asks you to manually open other parts one by one. app can be used to download files having correct names (e.g.: "NOT Wonyoung the gratitude of the rabbit FULL VIDEO as gift.part1.rar"). It can even extract downloaded RAR files and then remove them automatically after the files extraction completion.

To quickly rename RAR files which have bunkr IDs in their name you can use PowerRename app. This app comes from utilities. After installation it is integrated into File Explorer context menu.

So select RAR files you need to rename > RMB > "Rename with PowerRename". Tick "Use regular expressions" box. "Apply to" selection: "Filename + extension".
As a search string enter (without quotes): "-part(\d{1})-[a-zA-Z0-9]{4,32}.rar$" or "-part(\d{1})-[a-zA-Z0-9]{8}.rar$" (lesser probability of incorrect renames as default ID length is 8 symbols). As a replacement string enter (without quotes): ".part$1.rar".
If you want use "Filename only" selection, you can use "-part(\d{1})-[a-zA-Z0-9]{4,32}$" > ".part$1" replacement.

Last edited:
Comment
Nov 3, 2023
Not mine. But some of my favourite links gathered from this forum.

Pass: GOORA
Pass: 1234

PS: does anyone here have the latest jisoo df from fantasy face (918-2 & 918-3)

2 Comments
cherryrin
cherryrin commented
아주 좋아요!

Jake_28
Jake_28 commented
Thanks, great job bro!

Nov 2, 2023
anyone here who has the full version of com2star yujin

3 Comments
D
Dolonir commented
E
exile257 commented
folder is not public

D
Dolonir commented
my bad, was very tired and forgot so should be fixed now

yo , im back , these are the only 2 pmv for nj so pls dont ask in comments for more...

Last edited:
A
Arno473783 commented
twice i arrive later haha,thanks anyway

ValhallaEnjoyer
ValhallaEnjoyer commented
A
Adelardo commented
some stuff
pw Archon

2 Comments
B
brandshrk commented
thank for sharing! Do you have YENW130 too?

A
ajmcs commented
many thanks. especially the monthly packs before gwf went oos were great, so nice to see them getting some more views. M09 seemed amazing too, hopefully one day those also will be uncovered

As I promised in GDFONLY gifted videos pack, I finally uploaded the main collection of GDFONLY videos I've gathered. Almost all videos have "official" file names. For some videos I couldn't determine their "official" names. If someone know them, please write them in the comments. I may update them in bunkr/pixeldrain albums (or is it unnecessary?).

(Gofile upload excludes videos from a recent gdx88's gofile upload)

Lollipop series videos:
(original Gofile share from penguinfromhell (part 1, part 2))

About video sources:
  • Videos with name ending in *~1.mp4 are from one old rubymei's (🔴💎🔠🔡🔡🔡). These videos are transcoded with H265/HEVC video codec, 720p video resolution and 2.5 Mbps overall bitrate.
  • Videos ending in *~2.mp4 are for other non-original transcoded sources without foreign watermarks:
    * "NOT Wonyoung outdoor dating (uncensored) FULL VIDEO~2.mp4" is remuxed to MP4 format with ffmpeg from [ ].
  • Videos from MrDeepFakes have "[MrDeepFakes]" and video resolution tags in their file name (e.g.: "*_1080p [MrDeepFakes].mp4").
  • Fancy milking series videos from btsky's upload. Couldn't find "official" file names.
  • "Wonyoung (XX) ! GDFOnly" videos from rubymei's upload ( ; mirrors: , [ ]). Couldn't find "official" file names.
  • 12 videos with STAYC members are from a recent gdx88's gofile upload. My gofile upload excludes them.
  • 9 videos are sourced from Zwrty's uploads:
    NOT Haewon yield FULL VIDEO_360p [MrDeepFakes].mp4
    NOT Noze by the pool FULL VIDEO.mp4
    NOT Noze in the hospital FULL VIDEO.mp4
    NOT Rose after work cheat milking FULL VIDEO.mp4
    NOT Rosé FULL VIDEO.mp4
    NOT Seohyun active sexual intercourse with short hair and CK FULL VIDEO_1080p [MrDeepFakes].mp4
    NOT Yeji yield FULL VIDEO_1080p [MrDeepFakes].mp4
    NOT Yuqi after work cheat milking FULL VIDEO.mp4
    NOT Zia in the hospital FULL VIDEO.mp4
  • Lollipop series videos uploaded (part 1, part 2) by penguinfromhell.
  • Jiu (Dreamcatcher) videos uploaded by dizzlefoo101.
  • And many other videos may have their primary uploaders.
Other notices:
  • It is unclear what problem "NOT Rose bold cheating FULL VIDEO fix2~1.mp4" video fixes. The only difference I see is that there is a 2 seconds cut of blank black frames at the end of video compared to "NOT Rose bold cheating FULL VIDEO~1.mp4". I kept both versions as potentially there can still be some other problems which were fixed. Audio waveform/video synchronisation seems to be the same in both videos.
NOT Rosé FULL VIDEO.mp4
Wonyoung (01) ! GDFOnly.mp4
Wonyoung (02) ! GDFOnly.mp4
Wonyoung (03) ! GDFOnly.mp4

Couldn't find "official" file names:
GDF Jennie f21 fancy milking dating 3.mp4
GDF Karina f19 fancy milking dating.mp4
GDF Kazuha f20 fancy milking dating 2.mp4
GDF Winter f22 fancy milking dating 4.mp4

Updates:
Jul 3, 2024: Separated lollipop series videos to a separate album for bunkr and pixeldrain uploads. Added newly shared lollipop series videos from penguinfromhell gofile upload (part 2).

Last edited:
4 Comments
K
klee141181 commented
Noob question: but is anyone else only getting audio from these? I can hear everything, but there's no video. Thanks for sharing.

H
hevaz commented
Many videos use H265/HEVC video codec. So you may have some problems with your hardware/software setup. I would advice you to freshly install newest GPU drivers (NVIDIA/AMD/INTEL) and try to update your internet browser if it for some reason doesn't get updated automatically. Try to check video playback behaviour using other browsers.

Locally such videos may not be playable too with default Windows "Films & TV" app. It requires "HEVC Video Extensions" which can be bought from Microsoft Store for ~1 $/€. App will inform you about that. It can also be acquired for free (as "HEVC Video Extensions from Device Manufacturer") with some hardware. You can also use some alternative free video playback software like VLC or PotPlayer which has their own internal free HEVC decoders.

Last edited:
K
kitrepakna commented
that's gofile thing some videos can't be played or only has sound when you try play the video in gofile

H
hevaz commented
Does anyone have a Baidu vip account? I found some deepfake zip files but they're too large - they take forever to download

• Shit
Reactions: phonnyusername
4 Comments
R
repo1234 commented
share them,maybe i can reupload them to gofile

P
pie3141592 commented
I'll send you via conversation

A
amituof commented
share me, i can try to reupload them to gofile too

C
Cuteguy6969 commented
i also found a deepfake file but i dont have a baidu account. Do you guys have one