Requests Krisondra | Skittlesmcnuggs | Krisondra Daigenault | The Krisondra

Anyone get suckered into Kris's VIP? Same old Krisondra milking us for every last cent without a nipple or is she finally realizing her money making days are numbered and actually putting out the nudes?

Comment
I spy some sheer? Anyone grab the set?

F
facialdan commented
kris99.md.png

More scams or is she actually sending nudes now? $99 makes me think she actually has something good in there... too rich for my blood.

B
blurrz commented

lmao it's a classic marketing tactic. don't fall for it.

T
ThisGuyX commented
Her newest PPV does not sugar coat it. Says visible nip.

J
Jamjamms commented
go for it, just don't be surprised when you're extremely let down when there isn't...

So tempted to leak her shit she privately sent me its nothing crazy but definitely spicy & I'm pretty sure it was custom made for me. Girls a very low scam she feeds on guys waiting to see her shit for year & deserves her shit leaked for that alone

O
Ohokayit commented
her cousin is not worth a penny in content lol

O
Ohokayit commented
also yea how would you know she said in one post she may or may not had a nip slip for that 99 dollar set

F
facialdan commented
Been waiting 15 years for her to outperform this dumb bikini advertisement.
kris_skintone.md.jpg

C
ControlFreak40 commented
⚠️❤️‍🔥I’m only doing this promo for the next 48 hours❤️‍🔥⚠️ and then it’s going back to full price. Unlock to get a $200 credit towards Super VIP and a FREE custom I can make just for you once you reach Super VIP status! 🍒

I normally charge minimum $1000 for customs and $1000 for SUPER VIP so you’re getting the custom for free! 💞✨ BUT in addition to that, you also get free content for 6 months on a regular basis 🤍. AND a discount on the spicy stuff 🌶. Plus when you’re SUPER VIP future custom requests are 50% off for the 6 months of your membership!

So unlock this, for a BRAND NEW VIDEO and a $200 credit for Super VIP.

Once you unlock this message I will send you 4 more videos for the same price to unlock, all of which are brand new. Once you unlock the rest, you’ll officially be my SUPER VIP

Can’t wait to have you 🤗🤍
& make a custom JUST FOR YOU.

Who will spend this much on her? Minimum 1000 for customs? And what is the maximum? 100k? Of course no nudes. With that money you can have sex with a beautiful woman.

J
Jamjamms commented
I don't think there's many people buying her scams anymore and she's desperate, that's why you're getting spammed with her ridiculous "super vip post" over and over.

O
Ohokayit commented
Yea she lost her core group of fans that provided her a steady income she's desperate now & changes her price & the perception her stuff is showing nudity every 3-7 months. She's gotta pay for that 3800 mortgage somehow a month her beta male boyfriend can't even afford a quarter of that lol once she leaves him the nudity will come

B
blurrz commented
i don't follow her on anything anymore so i'm out of the loop, but if she's still dating that trenton dude, they've been dating for like 12 years at this point so i wouldn't count on any actual nudity coming anytime soon. that's why this "super VIP" is just another scam. she just needs to hook 3-5 people per month to make it worth her while.

C
ControlFreak40 commented
I asked if this SVIP would include actual topless pics with visible nippl and her response was, she will only do what shes comfortable doing, which is a no.