Requests Krisondra | Skittlesmcnuggs | Krisondra Daigenault | The Krisondra

Comment

you think its true ? and we can show pussy ? may be some one buy that and can tell me

T
Tutita commented
you think you can share or not ? I almost took her content where she says she has no panties but I don't trust her, she only wants the money, then her content is not exclusive :'(. I think we should stop supporting her actually because she is laughing at us...

B
blurrz commented
think this through logically. as cuzalda said, she's never posted a visible full nipple, so you think she's gonna go from complete prude to immediately showing actual vagina? be smart and stay vigilant out there!

J
Jamjamms commented
I called her out on all her bullshit and she ended up p blocking me 🤣

B
blurrz commented
this girl has been a grifter since the OG snapchat days. one of the worst offenders out there.

4 Comments
Dan1584
Dan1584 commented
No vid? Thanks

S
ska_taco commented
Wow. Much appreciated, amigo.

F
facialdan commented
The real MVP of this thread. Thank you!

G
Gargantuan11b commented
Reup?

C
ControlFreak40 commented
I've actually called her out before and she never blocked me but I did it respectfully.

J
Jamjamms commented
she doesn't deserve respect with the awful scamming she's doing!

C
ControlFreak40 commented
I'll never agree with that. Showing respect makes u a better person. If u were making the money that she makes, u would b scamming too

J
Jamjamms commented
nah scamming makes her a garbage human being... garbage ppl don't deserve respect in my opinion.

awful scammer and a trash human being. keep sharing

3 Comments
C
ControlFreak40 commented
I bet that was expensive

N
natural420 commented
Actually no. It was from her free page. 30 bucks or some shit. It’s her paid subscription page she does all the scamming. Total trap. All the content on her subscription page is 5x the price and shit quality content. She just sets the bait on her free page

T
Tutita commented
Sorry but I stopped subscribing, they ask me 200$ for a 0.09 sec video, it's just a scam yeah

. She upped her scamming game. Check the yellow highlight for what I mean.

• Angry
Reactions: natural420
N
natural420 commented
message me if anyone wants to swap vids

D
DJsquirtyBert26 commented
Be a lot cooler if you posted them here, bud.

N
natural420 commented
If I’m not the only one sharing I’m more than happy to post some here. Someone else is up next

B
blurrz commented
you have one post in this thread--both casper and tutita have more posts on this page alone and they aren't holding anything for ransom. you also have a total reaction score of 55, so it would actually help you to share more and get more likes/unlock more of the board. the point of this forum is to share what you have. don't be a "trash human being" like krisondra.

C
ControlFreak40 commented
I wrote exactly what I am expecting and if she says it will be, I'm going to screenshot the convo so I can get reimbursed by them.

J
Jamjamms commented
good luck! I've been scammed so much by her it's not even funny...but I still wanna see her bare tits lol

C
ControlFreak40 commented
her response was that there would be glimpses of nipples. I'm glad I made sure before wasting my money. Haha

J
Jamjamms commented
Last edited:
This is from my private collection - Zoom in on the black lingerie for a "glimpse" of nipple :D

B
blurrz commented
this is probably what casper would've gotten if he purchased

C
ControlFreak40 commented
am i missing something? who's casper? Lol

B
blurrz commented
haha i meant you, but you commented under casper's post, and i accidentally wrote his name instead!

C
ControlFreak40 commented
haha. That's true even though it was supposed to b a custom. Lol