psychodavinci
psychodavinci commented
I was away from home, when I got home to save it, it was already off

psychodavinci
psychodavinci commented

Comment

Y
Yamiejdhdjd commented
Po cara pelo menos se vc for parar para olhar cada vez menos roupa, mas se as coisas apertarem eu acho que vai .

F
FromAnony commented
eu não investiria numa mina dessa sabendo que tem minas mais gostosas e que mostra algo. Mas cada um sabe o que faz com o dinheiro.

O
Ocaze commented
só mostrou quando era menor de idade, eu só não compartilho aqui pq é crime. Mas eu tenho guardado

Its_grosso
Its_grosso commented
hoje ela tá duas vezes mais gostosa, mas aqueles antigos eram bons demais

I
itmetonut commented
Nudes of her that weren't underage? You've seen them but you don't have them? I hear that alot that she has nude content, that people have seen, but miraculously no one ever saves them

theonewhosleeps
theonewhosleeps commented
Any pointers for the video? never seen it before

L
Luki88 commented
She is in fact an icon of a part of the internet, however not because of these videos but because of some videos she made in the past, in fact she decided to make a channel and sell her videos because of the "hype" it generates, so she decided to capitalize on that.

A
anyangaseyo commented
can't blame her for that, if i was a girl, i would have done the same, you do a 30 sec video in underwear every week and people give you 60$
easy money

I want to clarify the situation about her "selling nudes".

In all this years she never sold a nude video.
She have made some nude videos but at that time she was underage.
She never did B/G or Masturbation videos.

Currently there are a lot of channels pretending to have her nudes but actually those videos are other girls that are similiar to her.
One of the "famous" videos is the blonde girl with a plug tail having sex with a guy ( ). Well this girl it's not her, if you compare the voice, you will notice is not her. The video can be easly found around the web by simply doing a reverse image search but in case, . I don't remember her name but if i will found it again i will let you know.

There's also another fake B/G video where people say is her ( ).
Now, open and tell me if this girl is her.
And again, i've simply did a reverse search image to find the entire video.

Most of the channels follows the same method, they mix Liinaliiis stuff with other videos. This videos are 99% of the time girls that don't show the face.
The perfect example, in my opinion one of the worst channel ever, is the one managed by a guy called Vassiliass.
This guy have multiple channels that redirects you to his bot where you have to pay to see both Liinaliiis and other girls videos pretending to be her.

Starting from September 2021, Liinaliiis (the real one) have opened a Private channel at the price of €60.
From that moment until now she always used only that channel. Only recently she have decided to open a Boosty channel.

The only content she post on this two platforms are NO NUDE contents.

Be aware from people saying they're selling nudes cause most of them are this type of fake videos.
Be aware from channels that ask you to pay an absurd amount of money cause most of them contain mixed videos.

This message has been made with the only purpose to inform people in order to avoid scams.

L
LilyAlice503 commented
She has never bothered to hide her face in the ones i mentioned. why would she suddenly decide "nah let's hide my face" and randomly add/remove skin markings like freckles

D
Deleted member 5604904 commented
Finally some common sense. The best comment I have ever read in a forum. There is hope for humanity. Also I would like to add that there are 2 more videos looking like her, one in a gym getting fucked and the other is giving blowjob. You can find them here,
https://gofile.io/d/90c3wt
The gym video when I saw I said OK maybe it's her this time, the bone structure, everything looked like her, but then again I noticed that the hair color was different compared to real Alina's. So be aware of these scummers. By the way , can someone find the girl's name in the gym video? I have looked everywhere and couldn't find it. I would appreciate that. Stay hard folks.

A
acaciacutie commented
D
Deleted member 5604904 commented

Thanks, appreciate for the information.

Nipslip 1

4 Comments
D
darksin commented
Is there anything else?

P
parapay commented