Requests liinaliiis

Comment
I want to clarify the situation about her "selling nudes".

In all this years she never sold a nude video.
She have made some nude videos but at that time she was underage.
She never did B/G or Masturbation videos.

Currently there are a lot of channels pretending to have her nudes but actually those videos are other girls that are similiar to her.
One of the "famous" videos is the blonde girl with a plug tail having sex with a guy ( ). Well this girl it's not her, if you compare the voice, you will notice is not her. The video can be easly found around the web by simply doing a reverse image search but in case, . I don't remember her name but if i will found it again i will let you know.

There's also another fake B/G video where people say is her ( ).
Now, open and tell me if this girl is her.
And again, i've simply did a reverse search image to find the entire video.

Most of the channels follows the same method, they mix Liinaliiis stuff with other videos. This videos are 99% of the time girls that don't show the face.
The perfect example, in my opinion one of the worst channel ever, is the one managed by a guy called Vassiliass.
This guy have multiple channels that redirects you to his bot where you have to pay to see both Liinaliiis and other girls videos pretending to be her.

Starting from September 2021, Liinaliiis (the real one) have opened a Private channel at the price of €60.
From that moment until now she always used only that channel. Only recently she have decided to open a Boosty channel.

The only content she post on this two platforms are NO NUDE contents.

Be aware from people saying they're selling nudes cause most of them are this type of fake videos.
Be aware from channels that ask you to pay an absurd amount of money cause most of them contain mixed videos.

This message has been made with the only purpose to inform people in order to avoid scams.

L
LilyAlice503 commented
She has never bothered to hide her face in the ones i mentioned. why would she suddenly decide "nah let's hide my face" and randomly add/remove skin markings like freckles

D
Deleted member 5604904 commented
Finally some common sense. The best comment I have ever read in a forum. There is hope for humanity. Also I would like to add that there are 2 more videos looking like her, one in a gym getting fucked and the other is giving blowjob. You can find them here,
https://gofile.io/d/90c3wt
The gym video when I saw I said OK maybe it's her this time, the bone structure, everything looked like her, but then again I noticed that the hair color was different compared to real Alina's. So be aware of these scummers. By the way , can someone find the girl's name in the gym video? I have looked everywhere and couldn't find it. I would appreciate that. Stay hard folks.

A
acaciacutie commented
D
Deleted member 5604904 commented

Thanks, appreciate for the information.

Feb 2, 2023
Don't remember this one here
Mirror nip slip on 1:53 and 1:59

Last edited:
4 Comments
Poplis
Poplis commented
Que delícia!

CoconutsuMiruku
CoconutsuMiruku commented
1:45 you can see it behind her hair

Happy Wanker
Happy Wanker commented

Comment

Last edited:
theonewhosleeps
theonewhosleeps commented
why put a random person here?

A
anyangaseyo commented
that a long story lol
actually i misposted in the wrong topic, but we can only delete response, we cant delete our own post, what a shame,
so i replaced my post by a "." and i reported myself to delete my post, my "." somehow got rollbacked to my original post for unknow reason, then, my post got finally deleted, but then easyscueezy got what i posted, it somehow got merged with my post i don't know if it was intentional or not from the modo to merge it

J
Jrovlsk commented
Btw the girl's name is lenivayaaya

B
Bfm39 commented
Nipslip 1

4 Comments
D
darksin commented
Is there anything else?

P
parapay commented
which video is this from 👀 or has it not been released yet

M
manstali commented
Can we get the video this is from?

Saulgoodman76
Saulgoodman76 commented

T
trusttinmee commented
se eu n me engano ela n posta nude por conta das políticas do país onde ela vive, ent vai ser meio foda de ela postar um nudezinho com a idade q ela tem hj...

G
gfox commented
Ela já cansou de sair da russia a muito tempo, ela não posta nude porque tem otário que paga ela ainda

G
gfox commented
O que mais tem na Russia é puta dando o cu na webcam

O
Obiservo commented
nossa que horror.. onde eu acho esse tipo de conteúdo? Hahahahah

Video is from October 2022, actually sad that it's been over a year and it still hasn't been topped. There's a second nipslip at around 2:59.

3 Comments
M
madd0g commented
GloomyNEET can you dump stuff from september 2022 to february 2023? seems I miss this period from her collection

L
luanny commented

Comment