Requests Mac's Amateur Models

I remember he had his own site, then was an off-shoot of NorthWestBeauties. He's disappeared but for a short time, he was able to recruit a ton of amateur models - from BJ's, Mac's Special Massage to Sex with him and his buddies.

Sorry, can't remember where this came from - but it's a start (Adrianna is the best one I think):

Aug 22, 2021

4 Comments
U
usernamenotfound789 commented
Anychance of uploading this on gofile or something other than bunkr?

seethroughau
seethroughau commented
You seriously expect someone to reupload 92GB of gold (thank you very much mini8 ) because you don't like Bunkr?

Last edited:
E
Enmoes commented
I actually uploaded this Bunkr, but yes there's no chance I'll upload it on something else, I understand Bunkr is not optimal but the fact they keep smaller size files a long time is too convenient for me. Sorry

C
cosmos commented
An amazing collection. Thank you. and because it's on Bunkr it's still up. (y)

Ive been trying really hard to find these amateur photoshoots where they convince the model to fuck. Anyone know more where the girl is really reluctant and takes lot of convincing?

1 Comment
seethroughau
seethroughau commented
Have you already fallen down the ModelPoV rabbithole?

Maybe Eve is a good place to start but there are quite a few others like that

Jul 6, 2022
Found the full Laina videos so I deleted the old files and I'm reuploading them

3 Comments
U
usernamenotfound789 commented
THIS is the shit I wanted to see when I watched this page. This is great

E
Enmoes commented
Forgot about this wmv issue maybe one day I have time to waste I will try to convert some of them, but no promise. I'm always trying to find new ones but since the website is closed it's not easy, but everytime I think I'm done and won't find anything more I'm proven wrong so, we'll see.

M
mini8 commented
Hefty girl aint she?

Regarding the comments above, a while back I merged some of the more cute and reluctant models into specific scenes and sorted them chronologically. They should be streamable and an easier way for new people stumbling upon this content to skim through but obviously with less re-encoding, the original files in the bunkr are closer to source quality. Thanks to Enmoes btw for archiving these as I missed a lot of the original uploads.

kDouble
kDouble commented
CoomCommander Do you still this reluctant collection for macs models? Can you please re-up if you do?

H
henryf0ster commented
I
ichigok42 commented
any chance for a reup?

K
kidnum commented
is there a way to reupload this man because folder is not found, thanks in advance mate.

Jul 6, 2022
As I said when I thought there was no more I just found a bunch of new videos, thanks to WilliamJ from another forum again. Added Samantha and Vanilla, a few more to come soon. (y)

1 Comment
R
roegkcic commented
request

clips & thumbs are in following links
victoria 123
vanilla 12
tiffany 12
temptation 123
tara_morgan 123
tasha sky
stacy
lynn
sarah
selene
niki
michelle
lita
leighlani 12
lexi 1234
kristin
kelly
katrina
jessica
Alexis 123
lyndsay
tiffany
nancy 12
nicole
shayna

Comment
Feb 15, 2023
I'd lose my mind if someone would upload the vids from Eve ( , , ), or the first three vids from Jenna ( , , )

Comment
Feb 15, 2023
I'd lose my mind if someone would upload the vids from Eve ( , , ), or the first three vids from Jenna ( , , )

1 Comment
Oct 21, 2019
don't think this has been posted yet, ashleigh and elliot

X
xuta420red commented
C
cosmos commented
Are Amber & Ash related?

Jul 6, 2022
Damn dude you keep on delivering đź‘‘, only Heather V 4 is missing now afaik. If anybody knows a decent host where I don't have to reupload alike Bunkr but allowing folders, it would be great.

With the amount of files in there it's getting messy, and hard to keep track of things. :unsure:

1 Comment
X
xuta420red commented