Requests Makoshake

4 Comments
Squiddly
Squiddly commented
Sylsai -- hey bro, I'm trying to figure out the little caption under your avatar and I don't speak emoticon. Obviously, I can make out the pair of tits on the left -- and it looks like maybe that's a dick in the middle of the symbols on the right -- but, that's as far as I got. I'm sure it'll be obvious once you translate, but what am I missing?

PS -- as always, thanks for the great content. (y)

J
jamyraptor commented
That's just another way of using emojis, without using emojis.
It's a face with hands going for a pair of boobs, and the thing in the middle is a nose.

Squiddly
Squiddly commented
Yeah, I know what the IDEA is. Emoticons were a thing before emojis were a thing. I just couldn't make out the right side of his little scene -- probably because MY arms don't come out of the sides of my face. LOL -- but I see it now, thanks.

SanJoe
SanJoe commented
that's not a nose, its a drooly face

Comment
Happy New Year!

2 Comments
S
SadDanger commented

People were ungrateful and complained at the content too much ("if only she did dildo content," etc...) so we got a (deserved) cold shoulder.

D
dloadman commented
This is why we can't have anything nice...

SadDanger how is a complaint about the type of content a model produces, a complaint towards the person posting that content on forums?

3 Comments
C
Chaddict commented
Because youā€™re acting ungrateful for the content that the person is posting.
Person #1: *posts simulated cowgirl video*
Person #2: I wish she was taking a dick.
Person #1: Fine, if you donā€™t appreciate what Iā€™m providing, then Iā€™ll stop posting it.

Itā€™s really not difficult to see, if you think for a second. This is why I prefer forums that only allow content posts, and not tons of comments from people complaining about what theyā€™re getting for free.

If you donā€™t like what youā€™re getting, then go look for better stuff somewhere else.

Sylsai
Sylsai commented
Very well said. At the end of the day we put ourselves at risk uploading paid content and if all people do is complain about stuff they're getting for free why take the risk? It's a waste of my time and efforts and it's just an unnecessary risk.

J
JeanCule69 commented
Like everyone else here I do hope that we'll see some more explicit content from her one day but I'm still so fucking grateful for what you guys provide ! This pair of tits must be the nicest I've ever seen and I'm really happy to be able to enjoy all this content for free thanks to you.

L
lakeshow12221 commented
Folks like Sylsai were doing us a favor here, and stupid/ungrateful idiots went ahead and messed it up for everyone else.

S
Somahara commented
Does anyone know how I can checkout her OF? I keep searching for her name but site always says "Sorry this page is not available". Anyone else get this? Id like to contribute while Sylsai is taking a break.

J
jessiy commented
is a reupload possible ? please. you would make me and a lot of other people happy. thanks so much.

Comment
You must be registered for see medias

Last edited:
1 Comment
Sylsai
Sylsai commented
They're short because they're just previews for the full ppv

credit to Wulfrix93

2 Comments
R
rikki3x commented
someone has an idea why she doesn't do it with sound?
I really don't get it

SanJoe
SanJoe commented
Would be soooo much better with it