You must be registered for see medias

Attachments

• testimonio@marialopezpolo.jpg
    testimonio@marialopezpolo.jpg
    183.9 KB · Views: 0
  • maxresdefault.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 0
For those who don't know, she also has a twitch now and is pretty much just showing her ass for views on their (not that I'm complaining). She also does ASMR and other things to excuse showing her body. Sadly, you have to pay to watch her older streams back. So, anyone out here who knows how to watch twitch streams for free? And if not, could share it with the rest of us?! Anyway, you can view the clips and here's one. Outstanding wank material, if I say so myself...

You must be registered for see medias

Comment
As requested, some past streams.

Comment
Unfortunately, this week had no workout stream. I uploaded all lives from this week and some from the previous.

Comment
She streamed Sunday and today. Sunday was book club, so nothing was shown. Today, in the first stream, after about 3 hours she began a stretching session. There's also some good angles in the second, cooking stream.

I've uploaded to google drive. Files are large (~6 GB total), so I won't be keeping these in my drive for long. Probably until the weekend when I'll need more space. I've given up on gofile and anonfiles.

Comment
This week's streams.

Only two, sadly. To compensate, some instagram vids:

Comment
Latest streams:

Also, this weekend promises to be good. 1 full ASMR stream (for those who like it) and another cosplay stream (Leia or Chun-Li). She also promised pool streams in the future, in her new balcony in Andorra. I've uploaded a small python script that watches the channel and starts recording when she goes live. You need yt-dlp installed.

Comment