Requests Maria Lopez Polo

Vengo siguiendo a esta putita desde hace varios años, cuando ni siquiera tenía su canal. En un principio empezó a llamar la atención porque su hermano hizo algunos videos con ella; como ya para ese tiempo estaba buena, los hombres pedíamos verla más y se hizo su canal de youtube.

Recuerdo que en sus primeros videos era bien mojigata. Cuando había alguna toma de su culo, lo tapaba con stickers, a ese nivel. Sin embargo ahora me gusta la lenta, pero más atrevida “evolución” que ha tenido.

Espero que la ambición por el dinero la ciegue y termine hasta por enseñarnos el alma jajaja. Ella ya ha dicho que no abrirá OnlyFans. Pues veremos, dijo el ciego.

Comment
So, it's has been a quiet month in her twitch. I've been updating the mega (same link above, ) more or less every weekend so always check it out around Sundays. I'm leaving up PC overnight to upload a few streams right now. No super juicy stream I'm afraid. The best recent one was a cookie cooking stream where she was wearing jeans shorts.

Also, FYI, she contributes to a Spanish fitness app called "MyRealFood", which has a youtube channel. Here's some videos with her:

You must be registered for see medias

Comment

Joy flarend

Jan 15, 2022
Hello everyone it's been almost that no one published recent uploaded streams any hero to help me? Our Forum hero Majoramajula said that we can check always the same link for recent streams in Mega.nz but when I check every week I find only the past Cosplay live of Twitch!

Comment
So yeah, I've been away for some time. But there weren't any good streams I'm afraid. Perhaps the try-on haul, but that was short. She's bound to have an elf cosplay stream soon, but I have no idea if it'll be Lara Croft or Princess Leia level. Anyway, the VODs are being uploaded right now. I expect that when this comment is 5 hours old, they'll have completed. The link stays the same:

Comment
Just coming here to mention the MEGA has been updated. Link:

Today's stream had pokies and about 1h of ass shots during the cooking section. The best content she has put out in, IDK, 1-2 months 😐. Specific link to the stream:

Comment
Well, it's been a good run. I'll stop downloading the streams, since they've been consistently disappointing. I've uploaded a selection of good streams to my mega, and I'll keep them there for as long as possible. Again, here is the link:

I've also created a collection of thumbnails for every stream I have. They're in the mega too, but here's a direct link: If anyone wants a specific stream that I haven't put there, comment here or send me a message and I'll upload it to anonfiles or 1fichier since I know Mega is inconvenient to download, especially large files, even with a VPN. Uploading everything to either one is out of the question since it'll take absolutely forever. Also, when requesting, please tell me the stream number, like "[v123456789]", not a vague description of the content.

Due to hard drive failure, I've lost my offline archive, so these streams might have disappeared for good :(

Last edited:
1 Comment
A
Androssidr commented
Gracias Héroe! El único que me faltó ver es el de la terraza. Aún así eres mi héroe junto a Messi xD