Requests Maria Lopez Polo

Joy flarend

Jan 15, 2022
Hello Guys! So still no one uploaded the Halloween cosplay, I insist on it because she was wearing a sexy black pantyhose that looked great on her pawg very white legs!

2 Comments
M
Majoramajula commented
J
jfrade75 commented
Could you please upload in gofile?

Joy flarend

Jan 15, 2022
Hi guys did someone saw her last see through twitch live Damn that fuckin pawg ass is back if someone can share it pleaaaaase!

3 Comments
J
jfrade75 commented
Could you pleas upload in gofile or other platform?

V
Vidzer commented
Apparently MARIA is leaving Twitch aside, she will move again, it seems that emotionally she is wrong. the bad thing is that he has directed his content to something else, talks and classes for girls, podcast with his sister-in-law and stupid things. I don't think the reason is the Twitch subscribers, she has more than 2000 subscribers who paid to see her do routines or challenges showing her ass. It's a shame instead of devoting content to the majority of his followers who are men, he focuses on his followers who are few. On the link page to his social networks he deleted twitch, everything indicates that he will stop doing it.

. Nothing major, just some jiggles and loose gray sweatpants. One dude clipped one of the best parts, so I'm posting that too. ,

Alas, I've lost all my content due to a hard drive failure. If anyone has the content I uploaded but had to delete to save online storage quota (like the stream with pink shorts mentioned above), please do upload it again. To be clear, I've regained the content from my MEGA account with the "best streams", plus some streams from the anonfile posts in this thread. Anything else is now lost.

3 Comments
M
Majoramajula commented
I peeked once or twice, I think she hovered around 70 viewers, and compared to around 100-150 when she streamed regularly, it's quite lower. She peaked at 1000+ from her Leia stream, so her potential is enormous, that's for sure.

hhbeatguy
hhbeatguy commented
Gofile link not public

D
Deleted member 4101983 commented
Thanks man for share her videos... You are great.
But only talking about her stuff....

:sleep:🥱

Estoy triste.

María ya no quiere enseñarnos sus nalgotas. Quizá sea porque hace mucho frío. Veremos cuando empiece la primavera... :p

DarkNano
DarkNano commented

joder hermano... si apenas se ve nada

PapaLoca99
PapaLoca99 commented
Pues con la escacez de contenido que esta dejando hoy en dia, y con la mierda de streams que esta haciendo, pues algo es algo................................ HERMANO.

J
JeyJey219 commented
Hi Majoramajula today is my birthday!, So if you can send me please bro as a gift the twitch live of the begining of last summer when she was wearing the pink short and black shirt cooking in the kitchen please i will appreciate it very much!

M
Majoramajula commented
As I said elsewhere, I had a hard drive failure and lost most of her streams, including this pink shorts one. I'm hoping someone archived everything I posted here and could share the files back with us.

alguien puede a volver a poner el enlace que habian publicado donde estaban sus clips almacenados?? debido a que el foro había caído hace días, al parecer se borraron las últimas páginas de todos los hilos creados.

D
Deleted member 5758954 commented
Hoy me dieron ganas de pajearme y me acordé de esta zorra.
Qué hay de todos sus videos?
Veo que todo link está muerto.

M
Martingoma commented
https://***.com/mara-lpez-polo/ No se si las fotos son reales

M
Martingoma commented
https:// fap ello .com/mara-lpez-polo/

kardexxx
kardexxx commented
algunas sí son de ella; las imagenes xxx no, son falsas.