Requests Nika venom

Nika Venom - Seduces Bfs Step-Dad to Become His Stepmother​

Description:​

Nika has completely ruined her ex-boyfriends’ family. Nika got angry at her ex-boyfriend because she did not get her way. She always gets her way. She gets back at her boyfriend by marrying his step-dad! Now she is his stepmom! LOL, She makes the rules now! He is living under HER roof! Nika has locked her husband and step son into chastity. She teases her ex with her fingertips on his tender balls. She rubs her ass on his chastity tube to drive him crazy with frustration. In the end she has her stepson drink her bathwater while she enjoys a glass of.

PixelDrain Download:​

Bunkr Download:​

Reactions: ousmanataturk
Comment

Kat Soles & Nika Venom - Chastity Slave Deceived into Heavy Ballbusting​

You must be registered for see medias

Kat and Nika’s slave is very excited about his seasonal release. The slave thinks that he is going to be allowed an orgasm, but the girls did not let him out of chastity for that. They are going to ballbust him! After just a few kicks the slave rolls around on the floor in agony. He complains that this is very unfair. Release day should mean that he gets out of chastity for an orgasm, or even just edging. The girls tell him that they only promised him some time out of chastity. They never said anything about how that time out of chastity would be spent. The slave starts to beg to go back into chastity. If release means this kind of horrific pain, then he never wants another release from chastity again! The girls mock his suffering. They make him kiss their shoes and then finally, after many hard kicks, lock him back up.

Comment

Nika Venom - Chastity Teases her Beta Mutt​

In this clip Nika puts Fluffy through excruciating tormenting agony. He is always in chastity. That is where he remains. Just like any other Beta. Nika wanted to give him a chastity check and really make sure he is still completely at her despair. Seemed a little loose at first. So, playing with his cage and turning him on is what obviously needs to happen. Nika takes down her shorts and rubs her big beautiful ass against his caged cock. She puts his chastity in between her huge tits. This really gets him going. He hasn’t came in so long and can’t even get his dick hard so this really makes him go crazy. His body is so weak for her. At any moment it feels like he will bust. He wants to so bad but the little cage is in the way. Nika rubs him. She is so close to his dick that he can feel her breathe on his balls. His balls and dick are throbbing and sore from being so tight locked up. Nika reminds him whose boss. She always gets her way even if she has to be a little mean. She grabs his balls and squeezes them so hard. She digs her nails into them. She twists his cage all the way around. This keeps him in line. He just wants relief so he will do ANYTHING she says.

Comment

Lexi Chase & Nika Venom - Betas Beg For Release​

Ugly Lizzy Lamb has a boyfriend. I know...how surprising. LOL Clearly her boyfriend is ugly too and such a beta. Lizzy wants so bad to be able to fuck her new boyfriend. But she can't. She isn't allowed to. Because Princess Amber has him locked away in chastity. The couple wants to confront Amber. Amber is busy so they must beg Lexi and Nika for release. Lizzy sees his chastity for the first time and is in disbelief. She is so scared and is so embarrassed. The girls bring him to his knees and make him start worshipping their shoes. Look at this little foot bitch. The is unreal. LOL The look on Lizzy's face is hilarious. They are both betas and both fucking losers. They deserve each other. They start to chastity tease him. And show Lizzy the agony they always put him in. Beg for release betas!!!!!!!!!! FUCKING BEG!

CyberFile Download:​

Comment

Lexi Chase & Nika Venom - Beta Sold to New Keyholder​

Stupid beta mutt is getting rehomed! He is getting a new owner. Nika is taking over! Lexi and Nika go over the new contract. He is all hers now! Lexi hands over the keys. Time to tell him about how the contract works. Amber is selling him to Nika for $10,00. And now he is in debt to Nika and WILL be paying interest. If he doesn’t make payments then he will indeed be kicked in the balls. Everything is signed everything is ready. Nika is now the new keyholder. Goodluck, BOY.

Comment

Natalya Vega, Nika Venom, and Riley Maude - 3 Asses Only Two Faces​

If you have a face sitting fetish this is the video for you. Your cock will be hard as fuck dripping cum after the first 5 seconds! Or maybe you are in chastity? If so, LOL your dick will be in pain stuck in your cage throbbing!!!!!!!!!!!

CyberFile Download:​

Comment

Princess Amber & Nika Venom - Welcoming Nika Venom to Mean Girl Manor​

Famous Brat Princess Nika Venom has come to visit Mean Girl Manor! And I wanted to really give her a warm welcome! So I walk her over to our Throne Room and let her have a nice comfortable seat on pink The American Mean Girls Throne, and place a sparkly tiara upon her head. I have 4 slaves lined up to crawl over and tribute her at the snap of her fingers. Nika LOVES it! She snaps her fingers and commands the slaves to crawl to her feet one-by-one and present their tributes! Each slave crawls forward and presents Miss Nika's their "welcome tribute". Nika allows a kiss upon her foot as she counts their tribute and judges whether it is good enough or her or not. After each slave has paid Nika and groveled at her feet, she selects ONE lucky loser to worship her feet as she sits royally on the American Mean Girls throne. Of course it is the slave that has PAID HER THE MOST! (Wait til you hear what this pathetic freak did all weekend to earn the tribute that it just handed over to her on bended knee!) Nika Venom is now sitting on a throne, $2,000 richer, and some stupid loser groveling at her feet....just how she likes it! She told me later that American Mean Girls is WAY better than Brat Princess!

Comment

Nika Venom - Princess Nika Visits The New Mean Girl Manor​

Things have been SUPER busy since I took over the Mean Girl Manor! Between contenting, slave training and house hunting, my social life has taken a set back. As a hot girl, it’s important to socialize and hang out with friends… especially when there’s so much to show off. That’s why when I heard Nika Venom from Brat Princess was coming to Vegas, I just KNEW I had to have her over! I hadn’t seen her in a while so I knew we would have TONS to catch up on…. And plenty of slaves to beat. She arrived with her mutt, Fluffy (on a short leash of course) dragging him behind us as I gave her the official tour! Nika was SO AMAZED with how nice and spacious the NEW Mean Girl Manor is. She says it is WAY better than the Brat Princess Sorority House. She even complimented me on how productive the house slaves were here! I explained to her that with a house this big, it’s important that we put the live in losers to good use. “EVERY BETA HAS A JOB!” I even made sure to show her mutt the communal water bowl for betas. (It’s a toilet that NEVER gets flushed!) I then take Nika to the MASSIVE backyard, where we find Lexi Chase getting her feet worshiped by the pool! (Like I said, EVERY BETA HAS A JOB). Nika was SO EXCITED for the weekend to hang with the Mean Girls and use the house slaves at her disposal! Nika wasn’t expecting to be walking so much (the house is THAT big lol) and so her feet got really sweaty and needed her mutt to lick them. So I show Nika and her mutt to her room at the Manor so she can get settled in and relax. And just when she thought it couldn’t get ANY better, I explain to Nika that ALL bedrooms have a complimentary slave table & ball shocker! Even though she was exhausted from her travels, she had the BIGGEST smile on her face…. I knew she wouldn’t be resting anytime soon (what girl can RESIST playing with a ball shocker and tormenting a stupid, ugly beta male with the simple push of a button!)

Comment

Nika Venom - Swallowing My Fuck Buddy​

A simple mistake like leaving your phone unlocked would usually be harmless; but in this case, it was the most harmful thing you could've done to yourself. All it took was a quick browser history search and your secret fetish has been revealed. You had no idea Nika was capable of shrinking a human, or else you would've been a bit more careful. Tiny and vulnerable, she begins terrorizing you almost instantly. Nika is able to lick your entire body from head to toe in one lick. Petrified by her large, seemingly gaping throat, yet turned on by the warmth of her soft tongue, you encounter the most confusing boner of your life. Nika's energy is playful, powerful, yet sensual. She rubs your microscopic body on her gigantic, soft tits while giggling. She seems to be enjoying this way too much; "Hold your breath!" She exclaims before sitting her tight, pink pussy on you. Nika begins grinding her soaking wet, massive pussy over your entire body, you try to catch your breath every time her clit rubs on your lower half. Nika grows curious about what her own pussy tastes like and pops you into her mouth. " You know I'm really going to swallow you, right?" She says. Maybe some things are better left a fantasy.

Comment

Nika Venom - Submit or I will Tighten the Harness Even More​

There are so many slaves in Nikas DM’s. Begging to submit to her. So, when her slave tries fighting for air she reminds him how privileged he is and how he needs to just take it. Using a harness ensures that her slaves face will remain up her ass and on her pussy. He is so far in there that it is hard for him to breathe. Nika grinds on his face. But she gets disgusted if he touches her even on accident. She is only using him for his face. She loves rubbing her pussy on his face and tongue. He doesn’t have a choice but to make her orgasm because he is strapped in. Its been a long day for her slave. He just made her cum for the second time and in 20 minutes he will have to prepare for the next orgasm.

Comment

Nika Venom - Tries on Bikinis while Slave is in Chastity​

Nika wants to look super hot for her boyfriend that she's going to fuck later. Fluffy her slave gets to help dress her so she can try different bikinis on so she knows which one her boyfriend will love the most. She looks so hot and her boyfriend actually deserves her because he isnt a little beta bitch like her slave. Fluffy helps her and sits in agony having to look at Nika's sexy ass and big tits. His chastity gets tighter and tighter.

Comment

Nika Venom, Kat Soles, and Brianna Beach - Mother May I Milk Him (with Condom Dump Extravaganza)​

Fluffy, Nika’s pet beta male, is kept in a cage in the hallway. Kat and Nika finally let him out of the cage, but not out of his chastity device. Fluffy begs the girls for his seasonal release. Kat asks her mother, Brianna, if she can use her brother, Ellis, as a cum dumpster for Fluffy’s seasonal milking. The women all giggle excitedly at the thought. Kat calls her brother into the room and Nika unlocks Fluffy’s chastity device. Kat tells Ellis that he is going to be used as a cum dumpster for Nika’s pet beta. It will be Ellis’ first cum dumpster training. Fluffy must worship Nika’s feet while he masturbates himself over Ellis’ face. Ellis must stay locked during Fluffy’s release. Ellis does not want to have to swallow for Fluffy. Fluffy works himself to near orgasm, but at the last second, he is denied his release. Ellis is very relieved that, at least for now, he has been spared. The scene then cuts to later. Kat and Nika have had a party and there are condoms left all over the floor of the living room. Brianna tells the girls that she doesn’t mind the party or the sex, but she needs them to clean up the house by dumping all the cum into the beta’s mouths. The girls force Ellis and Fluffy to swallow all the old loads from the condoms. It’s a cum swallowing extravaganza. Condom after condom is dumped into the betas’ mouths.

Reactions: Loverboy1997
Comment