Requests Nika venom

Princess Amber and Nika Venom - Predate Slap Off​

You must be registered for see medias

Description:​

Nika Venom and I are getting ready for our hot dates tonight, but our laundry slave hasn’t brought us our dresses and stockings yet (which is SUPER WEIRD since he KNOWS we needed our laundry done) SUPER ANNOYED, Nika and I have to WALK to the laundry room to figure out what is going on…. Only to find out that our clothes have been LEFT in the drying and are now ALL WRINKLED!!!!!! (THE LOSER RESPONSIBLE IS ABOUT TO GET BEATEN, BADLY!) We yell for this old fcktard and he comes crawling in SLOWER than ever. When we ask him WHY he has messed up our laundry, he starts MAKING EXCUSES! (We DONT have time for excuses. The job wasn’t done and now he’s gonna pay for what he did!) We take out our frustrations by SLAPPING this losers face AS HARD AS WE CAN! Over and over and over again!. Slap after slap! It probably thought it could “talk” it’s way out of trouble but It’s responses became so incomprehensible, we think we MAY have caused it PERMANENT BRAIN DAMAGE! We are in our right mind to take it’s wallet and go buy NEW CLOTHES before our dates.

CyberFile Download:​

Bunkr Download:​

Comment

Nika Venom - Testicle Fist Smash During HJ​

Nika gives the best handjobs. Her pretty hands wrapped around cock all lubed up. She strokes it so good. But she is a mean brat. Of course, she would never just give a nice handjob and let a beta cum. There's always a trick. She likes to punch the balls when it gets hard. Then jerk it and punch it. Such a confusing feeling. But it’s a reward. Watch sexy Nika jerk him off and punch him over and over in the balls when he enjoys it too much. LOL!

Comment

Natalya Vega and Nika Venom - Beta Required to Jerk it and Eat it​

Natalya and Nika make their cash cow come forward. He has been in chastity for so long. IT HURTS. Since he has been on time with payments they decide to be nice and give him jerk off instructions. He is so hard being released from chastity. All he wants is to cum but he doesn’t even know if they will allow it. They always trick him and make him jerk it then shove it back in chastity without release. They taunt him with their big asses and sexy bodies. He just wants to cum but they make him stop, then go. They are going to let him cum. BUT HE MUST EAT IT! He jerks til he cums into a little shot glass. Then they spoon feed him and shove him back into chastity!!!!! LOL He loved it.

Comment

Nika Venom - Shocks Rocking Pony while Teasing Table Slave​

In this clip, Nika enjoys herself a human furniture session to make sure her slaves are obedient. She has one of her betas locked in the table and in chastity. She sits on the table and taunts and teases him by spreading her legs right in his face. She bends over so her ass is in his face and he has no choice but to worship her beautiful ass and body. This is a part of training. Making a slave weak for you by turning them on but not letting them have control of their body or dick. Her mutt slave is on the rocking chair. He is strapped to it and is made to rock back n forth while getting his balls shocked. This is a form of punishment for him. They both are in her despair and domination.

Comment

Princess Amber, Nika Venom, and Ava Marie - First Time Beatdown For Fat Loser​

Todays the day! First time for this fat ass to get his nuts kicked. Look at the fat loser. He takes off his chastity and the girls see that his dick is even smaller than what they thought. The girls take turning kicking him. Gosh, hes such a fucking bitch. Huffing and puffing and complaining. He is acting like its too difficult. And its not. Its easy. Just fucking stand there and take it. His little virgin nut sack can’t take the trauma. He falls to the ground so time for trampling! Make him useful for something. EW he is so fucking fat and . He is like a doughboy! He needs to harden up!!!!

Comment

Nika Venom and Ava Marie - Trample and Smother Little Mutt to Exhaustion​

Mutts face gets redder by the second as Ava and Nika smother his face with their fat asses. Once again, they can feel his teeth. This might seal the deal for getting his teeth removed. Right now, he has very little oxygen, he is stuck in chastity and has princess pussy and ass bouncing on top of him. Nika decides to trample him. Its so funny. He is a little mutt and they are totally taunting him and beating him up. They are pushing his limits. He better not on them. Then their fun would be ruined. His punishment is their entertainment. He is so annoying they decide they will throw the party and finally have his teeth removed. Between being trampled and smothered he has no chance. Time to, mutt.

Comment

Princess Amber and Nika Venom - Trespassing In Princess Park Part 1​

There is a new park in town that is very progressive and politically correct. It is called "Princess Park", and it is billed as the first park to offer an all-female "safe space". In other words, ONLY females can use the park. The ONLY exception for males to be allowed in the park is if they are stripped naked and leashed as pets for females. Then they MUST crawl on all fours behind their female Princess owner and obey ALL commands given to it by ANY female. COMPLETE submission and obedience is required of all males. This is seen as a great progress for a better society! Unfortunately, word of the park's rules have not gotten out to everyone yet, and two unsuspecting males wander into the park fully clothed, and completely oblivious of what they have wandered into. It is no time at all before Nika Venom and Princess Amber jump on these two intruders and explain to them "the RULES"! At first the intruding males try to resist, but rules are rules, and Amber and Nika have them stripped naked, with their legs spread wide so they can ballbust them until they "know their place" in this new world order. Kick after kick is delivered to the testicles of these "men" until they are groveling at the feet of their new Princesses! They are now naked, broken, and afraid! They are MORE than willing to crawl naked on all fours behind their new "Princesses", like good, obedient pets in order to make the kicks to their balls stop! It looks like Nika and Amber now have 2 new "male pets"!

Comment

Lexi Chase, Princess Amber, and Nika Venom - Trespassing In Princess Park Part 2​

The "demonstration" that Nika and Amber put on have drawn quite a bit of attention from other park-goers! It is not log before star local reporter, Miss Lexi Chase, from Action 4 News is on the scene! She heard about this display of "public ballbusting" at the new "Princess Park" and rushed over in her news van to do a full report for her viewers! Miss Chase asks Amber and Nika to CONTINUE kicking these fat old losers for her news report! In fact, SHE even wants to "get in on the action" HERSELF and decides to get a few kicks in to their balls as well! (It is always good when the reporter personally participates in a story!) So Lexi asks Amber and Nika to stand their "pets" up for her and command them to spread their legs nice and wide for her to kick as hard as she wants! This is gonna be so much fun, and SUCH a great story!!

Reactions: Desaracho777
Comment

Nika Venom - I Made You A Grindr​

You've been whining a lot lately about never getting any action, so I decided to set you up on a little date. You are not worthy of pussy, so I did what had to be done. I made you a Grindr and found a guy with the BIGGEST cock. I, of course, told him you were an eager, cock hungry bottom. You have a BIG day tonight because you'll be seeing him tonight. I'll give you a crash course on everything you need to know because this wil be the first of many cocks you'll be taking. From now on, the only way you'll be cumming is with something in your butt.

Comment

Nika Venom, Lily, and Macy Cartel - One Beta Slave Milked into Another One's Mouth​

It’s release day for Macy and Lily’s chastity beta. Nika has brought along her chastity beta to help with a special task. Sisters, Macy and Lily, want to milk their beta into Nika’s beta’s mouth. If he does a good job swallowing, then Nika’s beta can get milked into Macy and Lily’s beta’s mouth. The girls are very excited. This will be very fun for them and very humiliating for the betas. They unlock the first beta and start to milk him. All three girls take turns passing around and stroking his beta dick. Nika’s beta looks on with dread. The girls are getting him all worked up and he does not want to have to swallow the cum. The girls giggle as Macy and Lily’s beta gets close to the edge. Nika milks the step-sister’s beta right into her beta’s mouth while Macy holds Nika’s beta’s head. Bullseye! It all goes right on his face and into his mouth. The girls him to show them the cum on his tongue. They all laugh. Then they make him swallow it. So humiliating!

Comment

Nika Venom - Lick it Up​

You've been begging to serve me for so long. I've finally given you the chance, but there's one thing you must do in order to serve me. You must worship my Alpha boyfriend. I know you said that was the one and only thing you didn't want to do, but you're so desperate to serve me that you'll do anything. Even if it is licking up my boyfriend's spit from my soles

Comment

Nika Venom - Ego Destroyer​

You've been addicted after my last cuckolding video, "Lick It Up". You let the video take over your thoughts, the sight of me getting fucked plays nonstop in your head, my moans ring in your ear. You just couldn't get enough. So you finally decided to do something about it. You reached out to me, begging to serve me and Alpha. You promised to be the best cuck I've ever had and today I'm putting you to the test. If you do good, maybe next time I'll let you suck his cum right out of my pussy.

Comment

Nika Venom - Ego Destroyer Part 2​

You've watched my viral video "Ego Destroyer" and fell in too deep. Your fantasy got the best of you and you needed to experience my power in person. Last video I put you into a cage and let you watch alpha and I from a tiny corner. This time were making it more intense. No cage, A front row seat to me and Alpha's hot sex. I want you to be more involved... Hold my hair while I suck his dick, lay on the floor with your dick locked up, in a leash and collar while you open your mouth as wide as you can, collecting all of my slobber while I deep throat his 9 inch cock. The only way you'll hear my moans is when a REAL man fucks me. The only way you'll have my spit is if it's been on Alpha's dick first. You're my little clean-up crew, my nasty little cum dumpster. A goddess like me doesn't deal with loads. Thats why you're here, cuck. I know you said you didn't want to eat Alpha's cum, but I'm sure you'll change your mind when it's coming out of my pussy. Now open up wide again..we want to go for another round.

Comment