Requests Pietra Luccas/Body Sisters

repost

C
Carlos1720 commented
This video is old. This is Pietra. You can see her navel piercing and her foot tattoo

mr:ig
mr:ig commented
this video old bro

V
viper225 commented
Re-up the vids please?

J
jeibe212 commented
reup please
e

DO NOT BUY THIS. Its a scam and I just wasted my money on it. Might post the actual content later, but yeah it's a flat out lie and there's nothing new in there that shows anything. I'm pretty annoyed I might report her for it.

okami_12
okami_12 commented
this actually worked, thanks!!

okami_12
okami_12 commented
Here - the rubbish she sent me. This was the caption:

READ HERE IF YOU WANT TO CUM! If you unlock this SUPER EXPLICIT content OF MY NAKED PUSSY AND ASSHOLE you become my SPECIAL FAN AND VIP FOR 12 MONTHS!!! (Just because im horny and i want to drive you crazy) 🎁❤️‍🔥
This means:
- You will often receive FREE content😏
- You will get access to my NEW VIDEO WHERE I PLAY WITH MYSELF WITH OPEN LEGS IN LIVE JUST FOR YOU!!! 😏😝
- You will have 1 FREE 🍆 RATE
- You will have the opportunity to SEXT with me whenever you want exclusively ONLY FOR YOU🥵🥵 ( You are paying $29 instead of $400$ )😇😇

Scamming bitch put me off big time

Bigpanda01
Bigpanda01 commented
thanks for taking the bullet on this one, I was super tempted to get one for her sister bruna who offered the exact same thing.

T
timmy6662 commented
"Read here if you want to cum" 🤣

Comment

2 Comments
T
timmy6662 commented
I'm skeptical.....

G
Gantz commented
I'm not skeptical, I know it's a hoax. It's certainly a dildo and she won't even show her face, just the mouth, as I told on her sister's thread.