Requests raiane pereira

Looks like people have been posting stuff from Raiane and Corin Clark lately, so here's the last couple Raiane lives. $130 out of pocket. Keep the posts coming and so will I.

1 Comment
B
Baker4me commented
Any chance of a re-upload?

She has her hands over the good stuff unfortunately 🙄 - sorry it’s not much

3 Comments
T
TheFapOne01 commented
Jbparise, you really are petulant and childish. Disliking contributions all because I pointed out you had nothing of value to add yourself? Laughable. You’re a freeloader that scavenges off contributions

bobsampson
bobsampson commented
Wouldn't lose too much sleep off guys like him. His top post is a video of a shemale drinking piss. Be careful what you wish for :oops:

And if he wants go to dislike all 437 of my posts to take me down just below 92,000 likes, more power to him. :PepeLaugh:

Last edited:
T
TheFapOne01 commented

I absolutely agree, he’s not the first insignificant no mark to leach off other’s contributions and won’t be the last. I appreciate all of your recent contributions across the forums, nice to know there are some good people who keep the good fight going for scamming OF girls 👏

Somebody reported me for using the "hide thanks" for posting the Raiane vid so that she wouldn't be able to see it. So I just went ahead and deleted it and I'll refrain from posting any more of her stuff here. Hope the report was worth it.

Comment
Pretty useless Raiane vid that I dropped money on. Don't say I didn't warn you.

1 Comment
M
Melotron commented
Thank you for taking one for the team buddy

enjoy

1 Comment
S
spartandawgs21 commented
Does anyone have the blowjob video?

Live with Francesca and Corin Clark

Comment

bobsampson
bobsampson commented
She did, there's several glimpses of it. I was surprised. I may post the vid at some point if someone doesn't first.

M
Monster ock commented
D
donnie1111 commented
Damn these girls just screw up their bodies

J
jasonfred commented
didn't expect the day to really come! XD